Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dagren`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 21 years old, living in the Netherlands, I study law (specializing in public administration), I've RPed for ages on the retail servers untill it got too boring because of all the limitations on RP. I've played on Epilogue for a while where I was a community/event GM. I usually don't plan my RP far ahead, I prefer improvisation, as such I hardly ever write a character background.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the Netherlands, as such I speak Dutch, English, French and German with Dutch and English being my best.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I fell in love with WarCraft II as a kid and I've kept playing everything with 'arCraft' in it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
No big reason, a friend of mine is playing here and asked me to RP a dwarf archaeologist here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have no real preference, it depends on my mood. I do prefer smaller groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs, I didn't like the Humans a lot in WarCraft II and they've remained my favorite race. If I play alliance I'm usually a dwarf. Though I can sometimes be caught roleplaying a human these days.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, because of these mandatory introductions I hope you've filtered some of the more annoying folks out. Besides that I have no expectations, I'll just wait and see.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about killing Faction NPCs, I've always frowned at Defias running around in Stormwind.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Gurlok stepped aboard the Zephyr and nodded at Rekfas, the ship's technician. Looking around he noticed it was another slow day when he noticed the only passengers were two trolls, who didn't seem like much of a chat.
He shouted from the zeppelin's deck "Ahoy ye landlubbers, the Zephyr be leavin' fer Thunderbluff in a minute!" and told Rekfas to start the engines. A short minute later the Zephyr took off and went on it's daily journey across the Barrens. As usual halfway across the Barrens a pack of angry Centaurs decided to try their luck and fire their arrows at the ship, but none of them have succeeded so far and they won't do so today either. One of the trolls slowly aimed his crossbow over the zeppelin's balcony and shot a few bolts down, he grinned as he sat down afterwards.
The rest of the trip went without troubles and as any other day the Zephyr arrived in Thunderbluff safely.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Please don't give me any more forms to fill in..
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 21 years old, living in the Netherlands, I study law (specializing in public administration), I've RPed for ages on the retail servers untill it got too boring because of all the limitations on RP. I've played on Epilogue for a while where I was a community/event GM. I usually don't plan my RP far ahead, I prefer improvisation, as such I hardly ever write a character background.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the Netherlands, as such I speak Dutch, English, French and German with Dutch and English being my best.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I fell in love with WarCraft II as a kid and I've kept playing everything with 'arCraft' in it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
No big reason, a friend of mine is playing here and asked me to RP a dwarf archaeologist here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have no real preference, it depends on my mood. I do prefer smaller groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs, I didn't like the Humans a lot in WarCraft II and they've remained my favorite race. If I play alliance I'm usually a dwarf. Though I can sometimes be caught roleplaying a human these days.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, because of these mandatory introductions I hope you've filtered some of the more annoying folks out. Besides that I have no expectations, I'll just wait and see.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about killing Faction NPCs, I've always frowned at Defias running around in Stormwind.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Gurlok stepped aboard the Zephyr and nodded at Rekfas, the ship's technician. Looking around he noticed it was another slow day when he noticed the only passengers were two trolls, who didn't seem like much of a chat.
He shouted from the zeppelin's deck "Ahoy ye landlubbers, the Zephyr be leavin' fer Thunderbluff in a minute!" and told Rekfas to start the engines. A short minute later the Zephyr took off and went on it's daily journey across the Barrens. As usual halfway across the Barrens a pack of angry Centaurs decided to try their luck and fire their arrows at the ship, but none of them have succeeded so far and they won't do so today either. One of the trolls slowly aimed his crossbow over the zeppelin's balcony and shot a few bolts down, he grinned as he sat down afterwards.
The rest of the trip went without troubles and as any other day the Zephyr arrived in Thunderbluff safely.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Please don't give me any more forms to fill in..
Welcome! You'll see a lot of things are different here than they might have been for you on Epilogue. You will need to write a character background eventually, as well as have it in keeping with the lore of Warcraft.
Welcome! You'll see a lot of things are different here than they might have been for you on Epilogue. You will need to write a character background eventually, as well as have it in keeping with the lore of Warcraft.
Alright, I'll try to think something up.
Alright, I'll try to think something up.