Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sundizzel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft for four years now on an RP server on retail. Wanted to get more involved with RP and was recommended to this server by a friend.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend showed me the game at his house.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend recommended me to this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting, action, and danger along with a little romance.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Blood Elves because they are new and part of the Sin Sholai, that is also why I like the Undead. I found out about the Sin Sholai from a friend who plays on this server and I thought it was awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Heavy RP, no ridiculous god-modding, and overall to have fun without being interrupted who do not appreciate RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I think it s disrespectful and slightly annoying when people act immaturely. I enjoy some laughs in RP, but when it gets out of hand, it begins to bother me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Quietly sitting on the outskirts of Eldaroth, Kathon and Sanicelith mourned for their fallen friends and family. The raving fel orcs had come and destroyed their city in the middle of the night. It was all they could do to slip out the back alleyway that they knew all to well from their childhood play. Images of children, yes, but now they had become grim, haggard men. After the slaughter of their city, they swore to get revenge and set out together to make all who participated in this ghastly crime endure pain and suffering that had not been known to any man, dwarf, elf, or other being before.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this is a good server and anticipate a joyful RPing experience. Thank you for looking at my profile, and best wishes to all!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft for four years now on an RP server on retail. Wanted to get more involved with RP and was recommended to this server by a friend.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend showed me the game at his house.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend recommended me to this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting, action, and danger along with a little romance.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Blood Elves because they are new and part of the Sin Sholai, that is also why I like the Undead. I found out about the Sin Sholai from a friend who plays on this server and I thought it was awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Heavy RP, no ridiculous god-modding, and overall to have fun without being interrupted who do not appreciate RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I think it s disrespectful and slightly annoying when people act immaturely. I enjoy some laughs in RP, but when it gets out of hand, it begins to bother me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Quietly sitting on the outskirts of Eldaroth, Kathon and Sanicelith mourned for their fallen friends and family. The raving fel orcs had come and destroyed their city in the middle of the night. It was all they could do to slip out the back alleyway that they knew all to well from their childhood play. Images of children, yes, but now they had become grim, haggard men. After the slaughter of their city, they swore to get revenge and set out together to make all who participated in this ghastly crime endure pain and suffering that had not been known to any man, dwarf, elf, or other being before.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this is a good server and anticipate a joyful RPing experience. Thank you for looking at my profile, and best wishes to all!