Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: nuclearnub`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First of all I'd like to say that I tend to take things a little too seriously, at least I did in the past. Now I've learnt to respect the opinions of others, and if they would be wrong, explain in a calm tone where and why should they reconsider. I've always been the loner kind of guy, even on other rp servers, though I apreciate the comunity of a learning facility let's say, weather it's IRP or IRL. In other words I like to learn and perfect myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Romania, Eastern Europe, my primary language beeing romanian. (It's sort of latin combined with russian if you may.) I speak fluent english, as I've been learning it all my life (Still am.). Unfortunalty the internet talk has finaly struk me. So I may mess up on a letter or two ocasionally.(Not that often, no.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've started with warcraft I, and continued with the rest, beeing adicted to the lore and not the gameplay or the later on loot as others may be. I've played World of Warcraft since it got out in 2004, the roleplay beeing the very best thing and I've been enjoying it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I've heard of people coming here and never return (sounds scary dosn't it), from other private roleplay servers, as rare as they may be. I've heard good things and what motivated me to post and patch up was this introduction method that may keep some of the more annoying bunch out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Al sorts. From the classic fishing in a pond to charging on a battlefield. I do tend to apreciate the university/city/village roleplay. Where you could be just a guy living his life, helping others or profiting over them. I also like social rp when one could just relax and listen to the story of another.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the Human. And no..I'm not part of those that consider that it's easy to play it. Regarding the class I'd have to say mage, weather it's just an aprentice, or a full grown one. I've even roleplayed a librarian once that peeked inside the ancient books of the Stormwind library, finding small worthless yet satisfying spells written down on some of the pages. It was fun to be helpfull to others, passing by the library and the palace.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking forward having a good time, meeting interesting people and just make the population and the server local town lore a little bit richer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is extremly valuable to me, weather it's inside a game or in the real life. I don't expect to get much, since I will or won't be a new adition to the group but I hope that we could respect each other and by we I mean me and the rest of the server population, players or gms.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
'Twas a scorching day of summer. The birds flew around singing their wonderous songs, green leafs joining as the gentle blow of wind passed by.

Zachary woke up, rubbing his eyes as he yawned loudly. He slowly looked around his tent, finding a small purple stone his father has once given him.''Wear it proudly'', he said. Zachary lifted it up, looking at it and pulled the chain that was atached to it over his neck, smiling.''There we go'' He said with a whisper as he checked how dirty was his robe, having slept on the dry, yet dirty ground. Seeing that he was decent, he places his hand on a small wood staff as he helped himself up and out of the tent.

He took a deep breath, looking around, enjoying the nature that helped him all these years.

Sudently there was movement around the nearby bushes, the noise distinct in the rest of nature's sounds. He looked at the bush, his face now resembling pure fear as the dark shadow of a horned and winged figure rose from the leafs. He was amased that the beast could even fit behind such small cover.

Backing away, Zachary's eyes were filled with tears of fear and hate as he griped his staff, making himself ready for the battle that will come.

The tall, winged figure apeared to be smirking. As he roared, the sound of thunder seemed to pulse through the air, folowed by the starting of a freak thunderstorm, though just a moment ago it was all sunny and warm. Bewildered and filled with adrenaline he charged at the dark figure, head on, just wanting for all of it to be over, as the beast itself charged twards him. Then a flash of light, another thundering noise and the calm, cold touch of the rain.

Zachary woke up gasping for air, his tent soaked in water from the storm. He crouched in a fetal position as he shivered, the wind of the storm blowing his tent around left and right.''It was only a dream...'' he constantly repeated, as the shadow a dark tall creature ran past by his tent. Zachary closed his eyes, as he started sobing like a child in the storm, the visions geting the best of him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well not realy. You guys seem to be doing a great job and I hope I'll be accepted by you and the rest of the comunity.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First of all I'd like to say that I tend to take things a little too seriously, at least I did in the past. Now I've learnt to respect the opinions of others, and if they would be wrong, explain in a calm tone where and why should they reconsider. I've always been the loner kind of guy, even on other rp servers, though I apreciate the comunity of a learning facility let's say, weather it's IRP or IRL. In other words I like to learn and perfect myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Romania, Eastern Europe, my primary language beeing romanian. (It's sort of latin combined with russian if you may.) I speak fluent english, as I've been learning it all my life (Still am.). Unfortunalty the internet talk has finaly struk me. So I may mess up on a letter or two ocasionally.(Not that often, no.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've started with warcraft I, and continued with the rest, beeing adicted to the lore and not the gameplay or the later on loot as others may be. I've played World of Warcraft since it got out in 2004, the roleplay beeing the very best thing and I've been enjoying it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I've heard of people coming here and never return (sounds scary dosn't it), from other private roleplay servers, as rare as they may be. I've heard good things and what motivated me to post and patch up was this introduction method that may keep some of the more annoying bunch out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Al sorts. From the classic fishing in a pond to charging on a battlefield. I do tend to apreciate the university/city/village roleplay. Where you could be just a guy living his life, helping others or profiting over them. I also like social rp when one could just relax and listen to the story of another.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the Human. And no..I'm not part of those that consider that it's easy to play it. Regarding the class I'd have to say mage, weather it's just an aprentice, or a full grown one. I've even roleplayed a librarian once that peeked inside the ancient books of the Stormwind library, finding small worthless yet satisfying spells written down on some of the pages. It was fun to be helpfull to others, passing by the library and the palace.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking forward having a good time, meeting interesting people and just make the population and the server local town lore a little bit richer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is extremly valuable to me, weather it's inside a game or in the real life. I don't expect to get much, since I will or won't be a new adition to the group but I hope that we could respect each other and by we I mean me and the rest of the server population, players or gms.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
'Twas a scorching day of summer. The birds flew around singing their wonderous songs, green leafs joining as the gentle blow of wind passed by.

Zachary woke up, rubbing his eyes as he yawned loudly. He slowly looked around his tent, finding a small purple stone his father has once given him.''Wear it proudly'', he said. Zachary lifted it up, looking at it and pulled the chain that was atached to it over his neck, smiling.''There we go'' He said with a whisper as he checked how dirty was his robe, having slept on the dry, yet dirty ground. Seeing that he was decent, he places his hand on a small wood staff as he helped himself up and out of the tent.

He took a deep breath, looking around, enjoying the nature that helped him all these years.

Sudently there was movement around the nearby bushes, the noise distinct in the rest of nature's sounds. He looked at the bush, his face now resembling pure fear as the dark shadow of a horned and winged figure rose from the leafs. He was amased that the beast could even fit behind such small cover.

Backing away, Zachary's eyes were filled with tears of fear and hate as he griped his staff, making himself ready for the battle that will come.

The tall, winged figure apeared to be smirking. As he roared, the sound of thunder seemed to pulse through the air, folowed by the starting of a freak thunderstorm, though just a moment ago it was all sunny and warm. Bewildered and filled with adrenaline he charged at the dark figure, head on, just wanting for all of it to be over, as the beast itself charged twards him. Then a flash of light, another thundering noise and the calm, cold touch of the rain.

Zachary woke up gasping for air, his tent soaked in water from the storm. He crouched in a fetal position as he shivered, the wind of the storm blowing his tent around left and right.''It was only a dream...'' he constantly repeated, as the shadow a dark tall creature ran past by his tent. Zachary closed his eyes, as he started sobing like a child in the storm, the visions geting the best of him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well not realy. You guys seem to be doing a great job and I hope I'll be accepted by you and the rest of the comunity.
Welcome!
Welcome!