Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Falurn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
When I started playing WC III I went to multiplayer and found WRP maps. So I joined a game and found out what a great world RP opens up, ever since I like to implement RP elements in my gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well first I played WC III, I liked it alot. A couple of months later I found out that the company that made WC has a MMORPG. And thats pretty much how I got sucked in.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I have been looking for a decent RP server for a long time now and I just googled it and found this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I simply LOVE practical every-day RP. I like walking in the tavern on some occasions sitting down and having a nice ale.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Human.
One is because of their practicality.
And second because of their vast lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that people here are mature and take this seriously.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the no-leet speak rule. That really bothers me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Fal was sitting in his little tent and curing the hides he has earlier skinned off the plainstriders which wandered Mul'Gore. After 2 hours of enjoyable by him work, he hung the hides from his back and stepped out of his little shelter.

He looked down from the cliff of Thunder Bluff and was amazed by the pureness of his homeland, Mul'gore. He walked slowly to his kodo and threw the bundles of leather over it. The kodo sighed heavily. He took up the reins and made his way to The Great Lift. Once the kodo walked in the lift , the boards underneath it creaked and almost snapped. The lift , under great pressure, delivered Fal and his cargo to the ground.

Fal knew where he had to go to make some money for himself. He had to ride all the way to the Crossroads, Barrens. He struck his kodo with a riding crop and it rushed down the road.

After 15 hours of traveling he saw the great Crossroads in front of him. He rode past the guards and one grunt stopped him.

The grunt asked him : "What have you got there Tauren?"
Fal replied: "I have come by here for 2 years now every month, I doubt you don't know what I have here with me"
The Grunt did not even hesitate and he repeated: "What have you got here Tauren? . Answer the question or leave."
Fal sighed heavily and replied: " Its Plainstrider hides, like usual"
Another grunt walked up to Fal and said: " Hello there Fally, is this new guy bothering you?"
Fal replied: "No it's fine"

After much idle conversation Fal parked his kodo and slugged the bundles of hides over the back. Fal was very thirsty from the journey and did not expect it to be so long. He went to the nearest tavern and walked in........

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do not excel in writing RP stories, I enjoy in-game RP alot more.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
When I started playing WC III I went to multiplayer and found WRP maps. So I joined a game and found out what a great world RP opens up, ever since I like to implement RP elements in my gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well first I played WC III, I liked it alot. A couple of months later I found out that the company that made WC has a MMORPG. And thats pretty much how I got sucked in.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I have been looking for a decent RP server for a long time now and I just googled it and found this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I simply LOVE practical every-day RP. I like walking in the tavern on some occasions sitting down and having a nice ale.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Human.
One is because of their practicality.
And second because of their vast lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that people here are mature and take this seriously.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the no-leet speak rule. That really bothers me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Fal was sitting in his little tent and curing the hides he has earlier skinned off the plainstriders which wandered Mul'Gore. After 2 hours of enjoyable by him work, he hung the hides from his back and stepped out of his little shelter.

He looked down from the cliff of Thunder Bluff and was amazed by the pureness of his homeland, Mul'gore. He walked slowly to his kodo and threw the bundles of leather over it. The kodo sighed heavily. He took up the reins and made his way to The Great Lift. Once the kodo walked in the lift , the boards underneath it creaked and almost snapped. The lift , under great pressure, delivered Fal and his cargo to the ground.

Fal knew where he had to go to make some money for himself. He had to ride all the way to the Crossroads, Barrens. He struck his kodo with a riding crop and it rushed down the road.

After 15 hours of traveling he saw the great Crossroads in front of him. He rode past the guards and one grunt stopped him.

The grunt asked him : "What have you got there Tauren?"
Fal replied: "I have come by here for 2 years now every month, I doubt you don't know what I have here with me"
The Grunt did not even hesitate and he repeated: "What have you got here Tauren? . Answer the question or leave."
Fal sighed heavily and replied: " Its Plainstrider hides, like usual"
Another grunt walked up to Fal and said: " Hello there Fally, is this new guy bothering you?"
Fal replied: "No it's fine"

After much idle conversation Fal parked his kodo and slugged the bundles of hides over the back. Fal was very thirsty from the journey and did not expect it to be so long. He went to the nearest tavern and walked in........

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do not excel in writing RP stories, I enjoy in-game RP alot more.
Welcome!
Welcome!