Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Koothrapalli`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a player who enjoys to travel and socialize in the World of Warcraft. I dont really like PvP, as it feels pointless, unlike RP which actually is what World of Warcraft is all about to me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sweden, Swedish is actually my primary language but I wouldnt say that I can't speak English. Playing Warcraft has upped my skills in English a notch. ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been a Warcraft buff since Warcraft 2: The Tides of Darkness. So of course I have to play WoW aswell.

What made you seek our server over others?:
my friend told me about this server, and told me that I should come. Also I have been browsing and trying various servers, and have yet not found one that I truly like.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love fighting monsters in groups with my friends, trading at the auction house and just take a beer at the tavern. Fighting for the Horde, and crushing the cowardly humans.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warrior. Its the best. Reminds me of the Grunt in the previous Warcraft games. Also fun to roleplay as. The Orc Warrior epitomizes the strong warrior culture and strength of the Horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that its fun and that I will enjoy myself but also that I may contribute with the same for other players.
I hope I can be a part of the roleplaying community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that it looks like good and reasonable rules that I hope everybody follows to the letter.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope I think I'm good.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a player who enjoys to travel and socialize in the World of Warcraft. I dont really like PvP, as it feels pointless, unlike RP which actually is what World of Warcraft is all about to me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sweden, Swedish is actually my primary language but I wouldnt say that I can't speak English. Playing Warcraft has upped my skills in English a notch. ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been a Warcraft buff since Warcraft 2: The Tides of Darkness. So of course I have to play WoW aswell.

What made you seek our server over others?:
my friend told me about this server, and told me that I should come. Also I have been browsing and trying various servers, and have yet not found one that I truly like.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love fighting monsters in groups with my friends, trading at the auction house and just take a beer at the tavern. Fighting for the Horde, and crushing the cowardly humans.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warrior. Its the best. Reminds me of the Grunt in the previous Warcraft games. Also fun to roleplay as. The Orc Warrior epitomizes the strong warrior culture and strength of the Horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that its fun and that I will enjoy myself but also that I may contribute with the same for other players.
I hope I can be a part of the roleplaying community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that it looks like good and reasonable rules that I hope everybody follows to the letter.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope I think I'm good.
Welcome! As long as you can keep up a level of grammar around that in this post, I think you'll be perfectly fine on the server (Though you might want to use commas and check your capitals sometimes ;))
Welcome! As long as you can keep up a level of grammar around that in this post, I think you'll be perfectly fine on the server (Though you might want to use commas and check your capitals sometimes ;))