Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Long DL's are lame.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always hate patching... >.> mainly because they take forever.
Isn´t this a pretty small one?
I don't know. >.> I have to patch 2.4 and then the next one. Not sure how long it normally takes, I'm only at 20% Started about two hours ago.
Oh my...it´s like 400mb or something, only took me a few minutes. Hope you finish soon, maybe some arrpee when you get back?
2.4 is the big one, which could definitely take a long time. Or could be the Blizzard client downloader thing sucks. I think I've heard people say that. <shrug> 2.4.1 is the smaller one.
Would love too! And I'm trying to figure out what is causing such terrible DL. Any tips?
Possibility could be that you have a firewall. Is the little ball yellow and saying something about a firewall? Happens to me all the time.
mine is going unreasonably slow too.
What is the realmslist sposed to be set too like exactly?
I have it pretty bad off too. No live account, so I've been trying to download the 2.4 client, and the 2.4.1. I have 2.4.1, but not 2.4. God knows how many damn viruses I have now. D: Eh sirah sirah.
That my friend, that is why we all should have anti-virus programs! Hehe, just... you need to turn them off to download anything! O.O
Beleive me, I have all three of my virus scans going. >.>
I can't DL 2.4.1...I'm not sure why. I'll try again.