Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gnomeregan and Echo Isles Portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was thinking, what better step to make to improve Gnomer and Darkspear RP than making a portal in Shattrath or in the 'RP Locations' portal in WSG towards Gnomeregan and the Echo Islands? It's a small step. Heck, I've heard people compaining about getting to these places. What better small step than this?
So I was thinking, what better step to make to improve Gnomer and Darkspear RP than making a portal in Shattrath or in the 'RP Locations' portal in WSG towards Gnomeregan and the Echo Islands? It's a small step. Heck, I've heard people compaining about getting to these places. What better small step than this?
I personally think that people are lazy, and the more portals I make, the lazier people will get and more expecting they'll get that it'll get even easier to get to any specific place.

That said... I can understand that the easier it is to get to any RP hotspot, the likelihood of people jumping in is better. Therefore, I'll consider adding them to the 'RP Portal.'
I personally think that people are lazy, and the more portals I make, the lazier people will get and more expecting they'll get that it'll get even easier to get to any specific place.

That said... I can understand that the easier it is to get to any RP hotspot, the likelihood of people jumping in is better. Therefore, I'll consider adding them to the 'RP Portal.'