Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: alec`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been roleplaying for serveral years now, mainly on wow (Not very into all that IRL stuff). I come from the retail server Scarshield Legion (EU). But right now I'm just looking for some really nice RP server since I'm tired of all the bullshit some of us get on the retail servers, and having to deal with godmoders.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I'm from Sweden, and that kinda makes swedish my primary language. But I'd like to say that I'm actually pretty good at english, having (role)played WoW for several years has really helped me in expanding my vocabulary/grammar.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A few of my friends was playing it so I though, why not, and got totally stuck after just a few minutes.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I thought that CotH seemed like a really nice server, also alot of people I know have recommended your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All of the above actually. But... if I only got to choose one thing it'd probably be action and danger! But not too much though, could cause drama and shiz.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say Draenei paladin. Being big, blue and really old is kinda my thing, even though I often RP my Draenei's as ignorant tourists. But being that "alien" is actually quite fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, all I want is just good RP. I just don't want to have to deal with all those nasty whiners and god-emoters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Godmoding"- Ugh, how many times haven't I /facepalmed at emotes such as "/em shoots Alec in the face with his recoil-less rocketlaucher." This is something I really, really super loathe.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Currently improving my storytelling-skills, so I'd prefer to do it later. (Ain't that good at writing long stories, but I'm trying to improve).

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are there any active Draenei roleplayers? Just wondering since they're pretty scarce back on retail.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been roleplaying for serveral years now, mainly on wow (Not very into all that IRL stuff). I come from the retail server Scarshield Legion (EU). But right now I'm just looking for some really nice RP server since I'm tired of all the bullshit some of us get on the retail servers, and having to deal with godmoders.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I'm from Sweden, and that kinda makes swedish my primary language. But I'd like to say that I'm actually pretty good at english, having (role)played WoW for several years has really helped me in expanding my vocabulary/grammar.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A few of my friends was playing it so I though, why not, and got totally stuck after just a few minutes.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I thought that CotH seemed like a really nice server, also alot of people I know have recommended your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All of the above actually. But... if I only got to choose one thing it'd probably be action and danger! But not too much though, could cause drama and shiz.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say Draenei paladin. Being big, blue and really old is kinda my thing, even though I often RP my Draenei's as ignorant tourists. But being that "alien" is actually quite fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, all I want is just good RP. I just don't want to have to deal with all those nasty whiners and god-emoters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Godmoding"- Ugh, how many times haven't I /facepalmed at emotes such as "/em shoots Alec in the face with his recoil-less rocketlaucher." This is something I really, really super loathe.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Currently improving my storytelling-skills, so I'd prefer to do it later. (Ain't that good at writing long stories, but I'm trying to improve).

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are there any active Draenei roleplayers? Just wondering since they're pretty scarce back on retail.
Welcome to the server! We have a few Draenei roleplayers, but our population is small and most people have alternate characters of other races as well. It all depends on what's going on for how much you'll see of a race/class, really.
Welcome to the server! We have a few Draenei roleplayers, but our population is small and most people have alternate characters of other races as well. It all depends on what's going on for how much you'll see of a race/class, really.