Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: European Players and respective RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry if this has come up already, but is there a guild or an RP circle with some heavy influence of European players? This is just so I know of potential, regular RP that is available to me! Alternatively, guilds that have American insomniacs or people who do night shifts and stuff also works =)

Any feedback on the matter is very much appreciated!
I'm sorry if this has come up already, but is there a guild or an RP circle with some heavy influence of European players? This is just so I know of potential, regular RP that is available to me! Alternatively, guilds that have American insomniacs or people who do night shifts and stuff also works =)

Any feedback on the matter is very much appreciated!
As far as I've seen, there are plenty of players on at any given time of the night or day. I tend to be up during the normal Australian day, even though I live in central America. I don't think there are any exclusively European guilds, but I do think that you'll have no problem at all finding RP whenever you happen to log on.
As far as I've seen, there are plenty of players on at any given time of the night or day. I tend to be up during the normal Australian day, even though I live in central America. I don't think there are any exclusively European guilds, but I do think that you'll have no problem at all finding RP whenever you happen to log on.
Ooo! Fair fair. I will just give it a whirl and see what happens then! Thanks for such speedy feedback =)
Ooo! Fair fair. I will just give it a whirl and see what happens then! Thanks for such speedy feedback =)