Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: d4rthd4rko`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
In the past as a role player I've enjoyed lots of different forms of RP, usually prefering to be a part of, rather than lead. This allows me to still run my life as normal around the fun that RP brings. I started rping in wow after getting extremely interested in the lore, and so it seemed natural for me to start RPing seriously.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
England, UK.
Main language is English and I speak a small amount of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
All my friends played it, I was refusing to at first but I guess I gave in eventually :P

What made you seek our server over others?:
The RP in WoW is too sparse and half-baked, I'm looking for somewhere where everyone is a roleplayer, and where the servers roleplay is actively enforced and looked after by admins of sorts.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything really, me and my friend used to roleplay in a small guild so you could say I like to roleplay with people I'm comfortable with but in a group.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves, the lore for some reasons really interests me, I guess the whole high elf/sunwell disaster is something to play with.
Paladin or rogue, Paladins are great fun to roleplay, playing the "holier than thou" card is always nice.
Rogues stealth is invaluable for roleplay I feel.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good community and a some clever and experienced roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The section on humility is a great thing, I can't agree more that playing along with someone elses RP is more often than not MORE fun than doing your own thing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The night was dark and the moon a thin sliver in the sky.
A shadowy rider, hard to make out through the piercing blackness, cantered across a grassy meadow, stopping just as they came to a small stream.
Bending down to splash their face they lowered the hood obscuring their face from vision.
A stitched left eye and a scar covering the opposite cheek hid what used to be a beautiful face to behold.
The scourges work was clear on this hardened womans face.

(Thought I'd write the first thing that came into my head, doesn't really make sense with anything but hope it gives an idea of my ability.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
In the past as a role player I've enjoyed lots of different forms of RP, usually prefering to be a part of, rather than lead. This allows me to still run my life as normal around the fun that RP brings. I started rping in wow after getting extremely interested in the lore, and so it seemed natural for me to start RPing seriously.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
England, UK.
Main language is English and I speak a small amount of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
All my friends played it, I was refusing to at first but I guess I gave in eventually :P

What made you seek our server over others?:
The RP in WoW is too sparse and half-baked, I'm looking for somewhere where everyone is a roleplayer, and where the servers roleplay is actively enforced and looked after by admins of sorts.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything really, me and my friend used to roleplay in a small guild so you could say I like to roleplay with people I'm comfortable with but in a group.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves, the lore for some reasons really interests me, I guess the whole high elf/sunwell disaster is something to play with.
Paladin or rogue, Paladins are great fun to roleplay, playing the "holier than thou" card is always nice.
Rogues stealth is invaluable for roleplay I feel.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good community and a some clever and experienced roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The section on humility is a great thing, I can't agree more that playing along with someone elses RP is more often than not MORE fun than doing your own thing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The night was dark and the moon a thin sliver in the sky.
A shadowy rider, hard to make out through the piercing blackness, cantered across a grassy meadow, stopping just as they came to a small stream.
Bending down to splash their face they lowered the hood obscuring their face from vision.
A stitched left eye and a scar covering the opposite cheek hid what used to be a beautiful face to behold.
The scourges work was clear on this hardened womans face.

(Thought I'd write the first thing that came into my head, doesn't really make sense with anything but hope it gives an idea of my ability.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
You've got great diction. Welcome to CotH. I'd say more, but I've gotta get going.
You've got great diction. Welcome to CotH. I'd say more, but I've gotta get going.
Just a reminder here! You should remember that Rogue stealth isn't invisibility. If you stealth in character, you need to emote you're stealthing so people have the chance to see you when you try to sneak up on them. Being stealthy also doesn't work in broad daylight or when people look at you.
Just a reminder here! You should remember that Rogue stealth isn't invisibility. If you stealth in character, you need to emote you're stealthing so people have the chance to see you when you try to sneak up on them. Being stealthy also doesn't work in broad daylight or when people look at you.