Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 8413302`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a mature roleplayer, I can be respectable. I like to rp paladins most. I am a active player, I don't take the smallest mistakes of a player seriously because everyone has to start some where why bother someone over a mistake. I don't like people that act like jerks during rp it kind of ruins it for me, I have a rule for myself. The rule is "The way you act icly will have affect on you oocly, and the way you act oocly will affect you icly" that is why I like to be respected both ways.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Ireland, I live in Canada and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I just bought the game because I was into MMORPGS then I started to run out of money to pay for it. So now I am playing private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't like to pve/pvp kind of boring for me. This server I hear good things about and its the only Roleplaying server I can find.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It's actually an odd roleplay for me haha, when I find the person I want to roleplay with I guess I act as a bodyguard? though I do play many characters thats my favourite roleplay. My other roleplays are hanging around Stormwind at level 25 at bars and such.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race and class is a dwarf paladin. I just think that they are funny and fun to roleplay, you get to be the angry dwarf thats always drunk and such. The reason I like paladins is because they are fun to act as a Argent Crusader.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are just to have an enjoyable roleplaying environment with a respectable community and helpful game masters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals me the most is As Grakor puts it:

"We don't need characters from other dimensions, worlds, etc. or characters that are out of place and make no sense with the current, established lore. Warcraft lore is already fairly diverse, so I don't see why players would need to branch out of the many possibilities it offers." I honestly think that it is wierd to go out of the warcraft lore? I can pretty much roleplay with any lore and I know it all. Any other stuff I just ignore them and walk away.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later if you wouldn't mind. I have to have a while to make up a story plus I am not sure if you are asking me to write an rp or and actual story?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't really have anything to add, this interview was very good and I expect to have fun on this server. Thanks and G'day.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a mature roleplayer, I can be respectable. I like to rp paladins most. I am a active player, I don't take the smallest mistakes of a player seriously because everyone has to start some where why bother someone over a mistake. I don't like people that act like jerks during rp it kind of ruins it for me, I have a rule for myself. The rule is "The way you act icly will have affect on you oocly, and the way you act oocly will affect you icly" that is why I like to be respected both ways.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Ireland, I live in Canada and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I just bought the game because I was into MMORPGS then I started to run out of money to pay for it. So now I am playing private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't like to pve/pvp kind of boring for me. This server I hear good things about and its the only Roleplaying server I can find.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It's actually an odd roleplay for me haha, when I find the person I want to roleplay with I guess I act as a bodyguard? though I do play many characters thats my favourite roleplay. My other roleplays are hanging around Stormwind at level 25 at bars and such.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race and class is a dwarf paladin. I just think that they are funny and fun to roleplay, you get to be the angry dwarf thats always drunk and such. The reason I like paladins is because they are fun to act as a Argent Crusader.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are just to have an enjoyable roleplaying environment with a respectable community and helpful game masters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals me the most is As Grakor puts it:

"We don't need characters from other dimensions, worlds, etc. or characters that are out of place and make no sense with the current, established lore. Warcraft lore is already fairly diverse, so I don't see why players would need to branch out of the many possibilities it offers." I honestly think that it is wierd to go out of the warcraft lore? I can pretty much roleplay with any lore and I know it all. Any other stuff I just ignore them and walk away.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later if you wouldn't mind. I have to have a while to make up a story plus I am not sure if you are asking me to write an rp or and actual story?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't really have anything to add, this interview was very good and I expect to have fun on this server. Thanks and G'day.
Welcome!
Welcome!