Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Later, Dawg.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Welp. I'm burned out of CoTH, for the time being. It's time consuming and difficult -just- to be on the forum side, let alone in game, so I'm probably ducking out for a long while. I'm an avid lurker, but I probably won't be dicked to comment on anything, or really... do much.

There are a lot of IRL issues I gotta sort before I can even begin to fathom what's even going on here, let alone trying to do jack about it. Take care CoTH, I know you'll be standin' when I come back.
Welp. I'm burned out of CoTH, for the time being. It's time consuming and difficult -just- to be on the forum side, let alone in game, so I'm probably ducking out for a long while. I'm an avid lurker, but I probably won't be dicked to comment on anything, or really... do much.

There are a lot of IRL issues I gotta sort before I can even begin to fathom what's even going on here, let alone trying to do jack about it. Take care CoTH, I know you'll be standin' when I come back.
Well, I'll see you around and don't let CoTH get in the way if it is an obstacle! Cheers, mate.
Well, I'll see you around and don't let CoTH get in the way if it is an obstacle! Cheers, mate.
Well, double-GM-ditch. D:

Latar.
Well, double-GM-ditch. D:

Latar.
But-...

Damn it! Good luck, Rensin. Seriously.
But-...

Damn it! Good luck, Rensin. Seriously.
Take it easy, homeboy.
Take it easy, homeboy.
Rensin.. :/

Please come back when you are ready. Okay?

PROMISE ME YOU WILL. CAUSE WE ARE GONNA BE LIKE THE BASH BROTHERS BUT A SISTER AND A BROTHER. AND STUFFS.

:>
Rensin.. :/

Please come back when you are ready. Okay?

PROMISE ME YOU WILL. CAUSE WE ARE GONNA BE LIKE THE BASH BROTHERS BUT A SISTER AND A BROTHER. AND STUFFS.

:>
:O

Catch you on the flip side, Home-Skillet.

We'll miss you!
:O

Catch you on the flip side, Home-Skillet.

We'll miss you!
Thanks guys. Like I said, I gotta try Cata, for a bit. Make sure it doesn't burn down till then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4