Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ramennoodles390`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a person, i tend to show respect to everyone i meet. To me respect is one of the most important things in the world and everyone deserves it. I'm easy to get along with if you want to get to know me though i tend to be quiet. I havent been roleplaying for very long, only about three years and most of it being forum role play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and currently reside in America. My primary language is english though i know basic spanish and little tid bits of other languages, mostly greetings.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been into warcraft for a while now. Though I've only played World of Warcraft for little over a year, before that i was a big fan of Warcraft two and three.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Not so long ago, in a galaxy not very different from our own, a young man had heard from his friend that a place existed which contained many roleplayers. The young man became excited and set out to find this roleplaying haven. And find it he did.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm up for any type of roleplay really although i do enjoy a good adventure!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Lordy, I really dont know. There is not a single race nor class in the warcraft universe that I dislike in terms of roleplay...

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fair and friendly mature community that provides a solid roleplay experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The call for maturity is likely the aspect that appeals most to me. Comming from retail, the level of maturity there is not very high at all...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The door opens, spilling moonlight into the tunnel, though much of it remained shrouded in darkness. Dalgun Anvilrage stood in the open doorway, his double edged axe pointing towards the darkness beyond.
"This be the place." He said, lowering his axe.
"Right then, let's get what we came for." replied the Dwarf's Elven companion, Auroke. The elf looked at his friend with a nod, then unsheathed his blade and disappeared into the tunnel. Quietly, Auroke muttered a spell that allowed both Dalgun and himself to see perfectly in the blackness. In the nick of time as well it would seem, as the Dwarf had nearly walked head first into a rock jutting out from the cave wall.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
For clarrification, im reletively new to on the spot, in-game roleplaying so i tend to misstype.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a person, i tend to show respect to everyone i meet. To me respect is one of the most important things in the world and everyone deserves it. I'm easy to get along with if you want to get to know me though i tend to be quiet. I havent been roleplaying for very long, only about three years and most of it being forum role play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and currently reside in America. My primary language is english though i know basic spanish and little tid bits of other languages, mostly greetings.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been into warcraft for a while now. Though I've only played World of Warcraft for little over a year, before that i was a big fan of Warcraft two and three.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Not so long ago, in a galaxy not very different from our own, a young man had heard from his friend that a place existed which contained many roleplayers. The young man became excited and set out to find this roleplaying haven. And find it he did.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm up for any type of roleplay really although i do enjoy a good adventure!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Lordy, I really dont know. There is not a single race nor class in the warcraft universe that I dislike in terms of roleplay...

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fair and friendly mature community that provides a solid roleplay experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The call for maturity is likely the aspect that appeals most to me. Comming from retail, the level of maturity there is not very high at all...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The door opens, spilling moonlight into the tunnel, though much of it remained shrouded in darkness. Dalgun Anvilrage stood in the open doorway, his double edged axe pointing towards the darkness beyond.
"This be the place." He said, lowering his axe.
"Right then, let's get what we came for." replied the Dwarf's Elven companion, Auroke. The elf looked at his friend with a nod, then unsheathed his blade and disappeared into the tunnel. Quietly, Auroke muttered a spell that allowed both Dalgun and himself to see perfectly in the blackness. In the nick of time as well it would seem, as the Dwarf had nearly walked head first into a rock jutting out from the cave wall.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
For clarrification, im reletively new to on the spot, in-game roleplaying so i tend to misstype.
Welcome!