Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Too many absences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never thought finally returning to CotH after so long would have me forced out again only a few days later =/

By that of course I mean I returned for a few days, then formatted my pc due to a certain virus that messed up half the computers in town, and I lost WoW in the process.

For the time being I've been playing Dragon Age, looking for work, and gotten a wonderful girlfriend, but I should be able to return to CotH as soon as I can find my precious copy of WoW ^^
I never thought finally returning to CotH after so long would have me forced out again only a few days later =/

By that of course I mean I returned for a few days, then formatted my pc due to a certain virus that messed up half the computers in town, and I lost WoW in the process.

For the time being I've been playing Dragon Age, looking for work, and gotten a wonderful girlfriend, but I should be able to return to CotH as soon as I can find my precious copy of WoW ^^