Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: anther`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ok well im 18 right now and am going to school for a colinary arts degree, i like playing videogames reading and writing. As a rp player i am fairly new to hardcore rping, i only just started about a year ago but learn fast at to what is acceptable and what is not. I like to play a character that does not have to be in the spotlight all the time everyonce in a while i'll put my two sence in but for the most part i do others tell me. If people want to promote me or what ever i can fill that role of being a higher offical aswell as being the lower ranked guys who gets the higher ups food.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raising in the USA, and i speak English and very little spanish. I took one year of spanish in middle school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I never played any of the Warcraft games, or read any of the books. I started playing WOW a couple years back when a few of my friends started playing it, at this time i was about killing people pvp pvp pvp, that was all i wanted to do. Latley i tried rping on a diffrent private server then this one and i loved it, all the mindless killing left me and i wanted to make a character not make a toon to kill people.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a server that had no super gear, i got tired of the whole "I got L33t gearz so i can 1 sh0t every1!!!!!!" Servers like that made me mad so i started looking for a RPpvp server and googled it. This came up so now i am here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For the most part i like to play military/battle/conquest rp. Even though i don't need to pvp all the time i still like to rp with it, it feels the most real to me being that the game is called World of WARcraft.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm going to have to say a human warrior because they seem to be the most versitial character. They can be evil, or they can be good. With a Human there is alot that you can do because of their lore, and being a warrior you get sweet looking armor too :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
For this server im expecting to be able to rp as much as i want to, and have people rping with me, that arnt all about themselvs all the time. I'm fed up with the whole "I'm Stronger then everyone" next person says "Except for me cause i taught you everything you know" bullshit. I guess im looking for some more non childish rp and i know i will have to learn to be better at it fast because that is the main type of rp i have been around.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is key, if people arn't mature then nothing can happen in RP everyone says that their toon is the best and no one goes anywere characters don't develope it just sucks.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Wind wrapped his cloak around him and he looked down into the vally toward ironforge.
"Maybe this is were I am from..." Gawain thought to himself. He was not a tall man only 5 foot 8, not to big either only 160 pounds. His hair was graying from age but he did not know how old he truly was. He heaved his sword onto his back as he started down the snowy mountain.
"Maybe i will finaly get some answers here..." He said begining his desent.

I know its not much i like to write but right now i can't think of much i know i need to work on it sorry guys...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there any rp raiding on this server?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ok well im 18 right now and am going to school for a colinary arts degree, i like playing videogames reading and writing. As a rp player i am fairly new to hardcore rping, i only just started about a year ago but learn fast at to what is acceptable and what is not. I like to play a character that does not have to be in the spotlight all the time everyonce in a while i'll put my two sence in but for the most part i do others tell me. If people want to promote me or what ever i can fill that role of being a higher offical aswell as being the lower ranked guys who gets the higher ups food.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raising in the USA, and i speak English and very little spanish. I took one year of spanish in middle school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I never played any of the Warcraft games, or read any of the books. I started playing WOW a couple years back when a few of my friends started playing it, at this time i was about killing people pvp pvp pvp, that was all i wanted to do. Latley i tried rping on a diffrent private server then this one and i loved it, all the mindless killing left me and i wanted to make a character not make a toon to kill people.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a server that had no super gear, i got tired of the whole "I got L33t gearz so i can 1 sh0t every1!!!!!!" Servers like that made me mad so i started looking for a RPpvp server and googled it. This came up so now i am here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For the most part i like to play military/battle/conquest rp. Even though i don't need to pvp all the time i still like to rp with it, it feels the most real to me being that the game is called World of WARcraft.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm going to have to say a human warrior because they seem to be the most versitial character. They can be evil, or they can be good. With a Human there is alot that you can do because of their lore, and being a warrior you get sweet looking armor too :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
For this server im expecting to be able to rp as much as i want to, and have people rping with me, that arnt all about themselvs all the time. I'm fed up with the whole "I'm Stronger then everyone" next person says "Except for me cause i taught you everything you know" bullshit. I guess im looking for some more non childish rp and i know i will have to learn to be better at it fast because that is the main type of rp i have been around.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is key, if people arn't mature then nothing can happen in RP everyone says that their toon is the best and no one goes anywere characters don't develope it just sucks.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Wind wrapped his cloak around him and he looked down into the vally toward ironforge.
"Maybe this is were I am from..." Gawain thought to himself. He was not a tall man only 5 foot 8, not to big either only 160 pounds. His hair was graying from age but he did not know how old he truly was. He heaved his sword onto his back as he started down the snowy mountain.
"Maybe i will finaly get some answers here..." He said begining his desent.

I know its not much i like to write but right now i can't think of much i know i need to work on it sorry guys...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there any rp raiding on this server?
Welcome to the server! First off, we do not normally do raids in character. Would twenty five people be able to logically take down the stronghold of the Scourge? Probably not. Second, remember that we're very big about RP, so you'll want to keep up good grammar. As long as you capitalize those "I"s you'll be fine.
Welcome to the server! First off, we do not normally do raids in character. Would twenty five people be able to logically take down the stronghold of the Scourge? Probably not. Second, remember that we're very big about RP, so you'll want to keep up good grammar. As long as you capitalize those "I"s you'll be fine.