Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mount Pets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know things are really hectic with the 2.4 patch being initiated and all, and this ain't really a "pressing issue", just a random thought I had the other day. I dunno if it's even technically possible...but hey, wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

Anyway...some of us like to RP with our mounts, I've noticed. Patting them on the head, giving them a name, guiding them by the reigns over to...where ever. I was wondering if it would be possible to create special "pets" that acted completely like, say, the Mechanical Squirrel, but instead of being a metal squirrel...it would be a mount. Horse, Tiger, Raptor, Bear, what have you.

This way, we can imagine walking around with our beloved animal mounts more easily. More a visual icing, to go along with imagination.

Anyways....just tossin' the idea out there! Thank ya for listening.
That is a freaking awesome idea.

I do not think it will work though.
As far as I'm aware, this isn't doable, but it's up to Kretol to say so. It would be awfully fun, though!
Unfortunately, that's correct - there's not really any way to do this other than simply changing the model and name of existing pets... which I ain't gunna do!