Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Benneit`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing Warcraft for nearly four years now, during which time I've done none other than Roleplay as it is that aspect of a game I enjoy most. I've somewhat built a strong community following on the EU servers, you may know me as Najih of <The Cult of the Raptor> on Argent Dawn. I am a bit of a lore buff (especially on Trolls) and like to have my characters go through big developments, virtually starting with nothing and ending in.. Something?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
England, therefore English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Practically grew up on the games, getting the online version was a necessity!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been depressed and bored for so long on the EU servers, as they are slowly getting more and more OOC each day. A quick google search lead me to this and for the past two or so hours I've been reading up on all the server lore, policies etc.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action and danger, I dare say! Crowds of warriors battling against the evil!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a tough one, I've played Warcraft for so long that I love all races equally as much as I hate them. I know most about trolls though, class-wise I prefer my melee types. This may be due to game mechanics and never getting to grips with being a person who has to stand back and fire things at the target, I like to get in there and get dirty.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Steadfast roleplay and a friendly community, obviously.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility and God-Modding, a problem with the EU servers is that people like to put their character first before everybody elses. People don't really give a damn if your character dies as long as their character still looks cool...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I spend my days searching for food that others leave out for me.

"I can't take my eyes off that freshly cooked pie on your windowsill m'arm".

In Winter the food is scarce in the area, the pie is still on the sill but the window is shut so I have to stare at it only dreaming of what taste may envelop me if it were mine. This year I rummage through your garbage hoping that there may be some morsel of food you just couldn't finish eating because you were too full or it was too rich or too fattening; some excuse like that. A good diet is to only eat when you actually feel hungry and I feel as if I satisfy that diet; it is a shame that what I eat says something else.

I warm my heart looking for pictures I can understand which others do not.

"Behold this rose, picked from the finest bush I could find in the forest."

In Spring the flowers blossom and create a picture I can only comment on for it's sentimental beauty, like the finest model or finest painting paired up with love, the purest of kinds; the fields are set alight to a palette of varying colours each complimenting the last. I see so many walk past this marvel of nature and not even quiver for their insides tell them not to, their emotion is dead and their reaction is long forgotten. I do not envy these people, I pity them.

I tire my eyes reading the books of legend's past.

"She turned to him and said; 'It is over; we have won.'"

In Summer I make few friends for few people want to tarry with a man under a street-lamp so I engulf myself in libraries reading the novels you forgot, I lose myself from this world and plunge my feet into fictional shoes just to forget myself, forget reality and forget what I have to do to keep going. I have starved myself from literature due to it's adventure and horror, I have began to long for a life better than the one I call my own; it is too mundane to quench my insatiable tastes.

I hear it and take time to appreciate it; no one else does.

"I think it's going to rain."

In Autumn I am at peace with myself due to the changing of climate and the ever so often downpour that occurs because of it. I am not a fan of being caught in rain but I am a fan of watching it or better yet; just listening to it. It stems beauty from the skies above to the ground below and offers new life when it is death that parades through bushels and trees alike. I find it comforting that the clouds weep for us; it is a mournful time.

Yet Quel'thalas is lost to seasons, it has yet to feel Winter's touch or Autumn's demise; as much as I'd want it to, my city does not know seasons as well as I do and I fear it never will.

I live to view upon spectacles others have forgotten to appreciate or lost respect for, I like to do things others strive to avoid. And I think this is due to my lack of money and my lack of the want of money. You may have a house, have a dinner and a fancy heirloom to call your own but I have freedom of the heart, the mind, the soul.

I can survive on my own as long as I am careful enough.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all, hope to see you soon!
Welcome!
Thanks a billion, look forward to meeting you!