Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kyou14`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi. Um. There's really not much to say about me. I'm 21, from Kentucky, and work night shift. I'm also a girl, if that really matters. I'm also a big fantasy nerd, really love zombies, and can't live without music. Personality-wise..I'd like to think I'm pretty chill, and aim to avoid drama as much as I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Several years ago; I forget the exact date. I saw the Forsaken and thought, "Sweet, playable zombies!" and it just went from there. I really got into the Lore, especially with the Warlock class and the whole potential for corruption aspect of the Blood Elves.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The role playing aspect, frankly. I've always enjoyed it first and foremost, and I think it's really cool to find a server that focuses on furthering stories as well as content.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not really partial, as long as there's some sort of depth or character progression involved. Retail kind of burned me out on the taverns and rampant cliques, but I'm keeping an open mind for CoTH.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Forsaken are my favorite race, because they're (usually) just so hateful. They've been screwed over so many times, but instead of lapsing into despair, they turn all of their will towards vengeance. Even if, at times, it's brutal and causes more problems than fixing them. I can respect that, to an extent.

As for my favorite class, I would have to say Warlocks. I just really love the whole corruption aspect, as I've mentioned about Blood elves. I also think they're just fun to play from a game-play view, especially having pet demons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for depth and the potential for character progression. What turned me off on retail was that, ultimately, the world was too static. I've heard of some of the events that go on here, and I'm excited about that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that everyone is expected to, well. Roleplay. It's a nice change from retail.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you guys for taking on the task of running this server; I assume it hasn't been easy.
Welcome to the server! I noticed you liked the Fel aspect of Blood Elves, and since we only recently changed this I thought I'd let you know about the Silvermoon Rebellion. Due to a long storyline we recently concluded, Lady Liadrin is now the leader of Silvermoon, and she's banned Fel magic in the city. If you do make a Warlock, he or she will be a hidden Warlock and can't practice magic in the open.
That'll be interesting, then~ Thanks for the heads up.