Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dlen`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Once apon a time there was a level 80 palladin who, after killing five million zombies or so trying to earn money for an epic mount, wondered if there was more to WoW then raids and dailies. That palladin was me. So, after a life-scarring trip to goldshire, I made it to Stormwind on a RP realm. After a tavern RP-ish thing, I joined a guild and RPed for a while. However I grew tired of griefers and left, and I found this place. (odd, that doesn't say anything about me. more of how I got here.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the U.S. and speak fluent English. Though my spelling is sometimes off.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
All my friends were playing WoW and wanted me to join so I got the trial and loved it. I've been playing for about a year now.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I liked this server because it, unlike normal (think it's called retail?) RP servers, it has rules that are enforced. I also like that the horde and alliance and talk to each other. (cross-faction RP!)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action-ish roleplay, mainly because I couldn't get any other type of RP other then tavern roleplay on retail realms. Not that I don't mind tavern RP, but sometimes I just wanna smite the undead hordes of Northrend, not sit in a tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like most races, but tend to avoid any type of elf
because they seem to be stereotyped as bad RPers (not that they are, I just don't want to be stereotyped.) and I dislike the look of elves. As for class, I think all the classes are great, but I tend to lean toward a warrior or palladin, seeing as they can use all types of armor and most weapons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
No half dragon-half vampire-half werewolf sons of Arthas, who also can shoot laser beams from their eyes. Also good RP and nice people would be a plus too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I just like that you HAVE rules that are enforced. I'm tired of griefers!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to leave the story for later, I'm not great at stories.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, by death being permanent, does that mean IC death or does being killed by a random npc bug/bandit/falling damage count too?
Welcome! We only mean that in character death is permanent (In a way). You can be revived, but it requires IC effort and OOC storytelling to do since we don't want people coming back from the grave too often (Though if you do something really interesting and contribute to RP by your actions and then die, or are murdered for no reason, you can usually get away with having more resurrections.).
Great, thanks for the info and letting me join.