Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Guns and Sword Versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I see there are a lot of guns now being made into sword models and one GM told me that we could possibly request a gun model have a sword version of it. anyway, can we I request for the [item]Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle[/item] have a sword version? Thanks!

Heck, we can even make this into an official guns and sword version request thread.

The other thing about it is that its a chance encounter to find one because you only see it i the AH.
That gun model goes back with me... <3 it. :P On my old dwarf I always used it as a melee weapon when they got too close.
Well, doing so would require the creation of a custom item.. Which from my understanding, requires a Gold Token for.

BUT, if it betters the server/etc, I think Kret might do it! An ickle gun shop sounds fun. :3
Stuff like this is in the works... and requesting custom models can't really happen yet. BUT, we do listen to the suggestions, so if we can, we might just do that.

However, I"m not promising, I'm saying it is possible it could, heh.
Thank you! I heard that it is in the works, producing more sword versions of guns I mean. Most people I see using it have it so that they have guns strapped to their backs. It's just hard to know which models already have sword versions since the only real way to know is checking the AH, which is the only place to find these.