Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Foise`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I spend most of my time around computers and have spent a lot of time looking for a good role-playing game. In a game I usually take the lead if no one else is leading already. I am also able to follow as well like all good leaders must be able to do. I haven't been playing World of Warcraft for long, about 6 months in total, but when I was able to find a role-play group I always put my all into it and loved to learn new role-play methods. I am a very tactical gamer and know that timing is everything. I usually play real-time strategy or role-playing games and have taught myself great tactics from the strategy games that could be used in a RP-PVP setting

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Canada and speak English as my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends play WoW and i looked into it played on the main server for a bit hoping for role-play but found that even on the role-play servers the main role-play people liked was ERP (etc. Goldshire night elf dancers) so I stopped playing. Then found out about private servers and tried some of them out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I love to role-play and find that there isn't enough even on the role-play servers in paid WoW and in claimed role-play guilds in some other private servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all types of role-play from War to bar to casual. I enjoy role-playing in both large and small groups as well as casual role-play with everyone I meet on the server. I am always in character even if the person I am talking to isn't (this can make for some interesting conversations n ,n)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have one favorite class or race but Human and Tauren would have to be my favorite races for role-play and my favorite classes would be Paladin and Rouge. I like Humans because their cities are great for role-play and Tauren because they have such a unique background and are fun to role-play. I love role-playing paladin because I am religious my self and I am able to get that aspect into my role-play while also being able to be right up in the fight, and rouges are interesting to role-play because there are so many ways you can play them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting a good role-play environment where those who are new to role-play can learn how to role-play and those who are experienced can stretch there imagination to places they never knew existed

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say Respect because people don't respect each other enough in our society and even less respect in our online society.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Rubbing his eyes Foise looked up from his book. Glancing outside he noticed the golden bar on the horizon telling him that morning was here. Yawning he pulled himself out of bed and placed the book on his book stand.

“another all nighter. I really have to stop doing this to myself.”

He walked to his wardrobe and slipped out of his robe. Grabbing a pair of black pants and a black shirt he walks over to his beat and falls face first onto it.

“I wish you were here with me” he whispered to himself “Dun Morogh is so far away”

Rolling over and sitting up he regains his composure and continues to get dressed. Standing in front of the full body mirror he checks his posture and straightens his shirt. He then makes a sharp turn and starts heading toward the door. Walking along the canals in Stormwind he looks into the water and then trips over something. Plummeting into the water he tries to grab onto the edge of the canal. His hands slide along the smooth stone burning the tips of his fingers. He feels the cold embrace of the water pierce his clothing like a knife starting at his feet and quickly working it's way up. In fear he attempts to swim toward the surface only to hit his head on a boat loose from the docks. He can feel his breath leaving him trying to keep himself from trying to suck in air that isn't there. Everything starts to fade and the sounds of the water begin to muffle. Still trying to find the end of the boat he feels his muscles failing him. Everything goes black, the splashing of the water merely a memory. Jetting up from under the covers and a book falling into his lap Foise glances around the room wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

“a dream, it was only a dream”

he looks out the window. Blackness meets his eyes.

“are you alright?” a voice calls from the darkness

Foise lays back down and wraps his arm around his wife

“just a bad dream”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope I'm good. Thank you for asking though LOL
Welcome!