Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vandore`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My real name is Jack. I am 15 years old (I hope that you allow players that young to join?). I am in my 4th year of high school. I got into roleplaying about three years ago when I joined a retail RP server. I have also spent a few months on another private RP server. I have a fairly good grasp of the warcraft lore and I will try to make my characters as interesting as possible. The idea I have for my first character here is one that I've had for ages, and hopefully others will find it enjoyable.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Scotland, and English is my primary and only language (I learn French at school but unfortunately it's my worst subject xD).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW about three years ago when a friend told me about the game and I've been playing it ever since. I have also played Warcraft 3, although I'm not very good at it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
When the private server I was previously playing on was shut down, I began browsing the internet for another private RP server. This one seems like the best and most organised private server out there now. I support the system you use to recruit players because it locks out anyone who doesn't belong on a server like this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favourite type of RP is large scale combat, because there's nothing better than charging into battle with your guild. I also enjoy a bit of tavern RP as well as some ERP. I'll tell you what kind of RP I dislike, and that is sitting around/setting up a camp RP. You have no idea how many times I've joined a military based guild and spent the whole time sitting around a camp, waiting for something to happen.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing as a Human, not because they are simple to RP, but because they are very rich in lore and are very versatile. They range from bandits and theives, farmers and merchants, and knights and soldiers.

As for my favourite class, it depends. In terms of actual game mechanics, I prefer paladins. If you are talking about RP, I prefer warriors as they fit in with my prefered style of RP, and they open up many opportunities for RP.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect good people and good RP, judging from what I've seen so far. Hopefully my expectations are correct.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about respect, because it's easy for people to "forget" about that when they are online.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later, if you don't mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My only comment is that I think the age guidelines for different races on the wiki needs to be looked over.

Also, sorry for any missed letters in this intro, I have a faulty keyboard which should be replaced after christmas.
Welcome to the server!