Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cortez`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Eyy there I'm Cortez. I live in a medium sized town in Estonia, there ain't many Gaming-Stores here so I usually order everything from the internet. I'm usually in a good mood. I like to take the RP to the max. I spend my free time playing CSS, WoW, WC3:TFT and going out with friends. I'm ehh... Old! I don't feel like saying my age.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
So as said before, I live in Estonia. My primary language is Estonian, But ehh! Is my English that bad :C ?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The story was interesting, even the demo was. So i bought the game. And so on until I got WoW. I must say Warcraft series are fun!

What made you seek our server over others?:
It was the first one on google, seriously... Well and all the others had crappy rules and allowed naughty word use and so on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmm.. If I ever get to play on this server I hope to meet Qaza and go on epic adventures ( Or what's her name ..? ). I'm probably going to make a mage or a druid whos stubborn and looks handsome. He/She would live near lakes and rivers. And later on in Nagrand ( That awesome jungle region in the outlands, the one that looks happy not dangerous, you know! Sun is shining and stuff! ).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Bloodelves, It's just awesome to be the "Cool guy with awesome hair". Probably druid or priest. I like helping other's!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to make new friends, meet new enemies and have fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
These topics in ANY OOC channel (even /Adult) will result in a kick or ban.
* Rape

* Racism

* Drug use
THANKYOU!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If i must.
Glor: Ey Lerk, why are we assassins anyway..?
Lerk: Hah.. Because.... Wait.. I'm not sure...
Glor: Yeah that makes me figure.. Maybe we are powerful archrduid's who's destiny is to save the world from the Burning Legion!
Lerk: Wait but the Burning Legion has already been defeated..
Glor: So ? We'll just defeat them again !
Lerk: You can't do that, stupid!
Glor: Ey! Don't call ME stupid, stupid!
Lerk: You wan't a piece of this?!?
Glor: Sure! A few pound's wouldn't hurt!
Lerk: ARE YOU SAYING IM FAT?
Glor: YOURE BIGGER THAN A MAMMOTH!
Klurk: Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glor and Lerk look at Klurk with scared faces.
Klurk: Get back to work before I sell ya back to the slaver! Arrrr!
The two loons start digging again.
Klurk: Arrgh, I'll get mey treasure soon! Arrgh.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Who designed the homepage? Love it!