Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aeron`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I'm 15 years old and I love playing WoW, especially RPing. I couldn't say I am a veteran in RPing, but I have done it before,
and I really enjoy it. I am fluent in English, and always speak with correct grammar, when roleplaying anyway.
I think this is important because you could be in an immersive situation,
and someone would say "wtf are you guys doin" and that would totally ruin it and put you off.
I read a lot and I guess my favorite book would have to be lord of the rings.
I play a lot of sports and I enjoy racket sports (tennis, squash, badminton, etc.) and I also enjoy playing soccer.
I've been playing WoW for about 1 year now and I really enjoy it.
I prefer to play a part in roleplay where I am not a very high ranking person,
or someone as an authority figure, but I guess I would learn in time. I would prefer if I was someone who took orders but had a small amount of power too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US, North Carolina and my primary language is English.
I would say that I am fluent in the English language, and I act in a mature way at all times.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when me and my friend joined about a year ago (on a private server),
he wanted to get straight into the instant 80 PvP, battlegrounds etc, but I searched up, and started reading the Warcraft lore, and I found it really interesting.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a good RP server all along, but unfortunately almost all servers lack that, so I had to make do with a levelling server. I chose this server because the introduction system appealed to me, and the fact that many people from other servers had told me this was the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplay, but what appeals to me most is a group of people, for example, wearing uniform or doing a certain thing. One idea that really got me interesting in RPing was the idea that I could have a group of Blood Elf Hunters, and all level together at the same rate, and quest together.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say that I like all classes, because of the diversity and intense history of each. My favorite would have to be a choice between Blood Elves and the forsaken, because of the relationship the two races have, and the way they are outcasted from the rest. For example, blood elves and night elves, and the forsaken and humans.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be friendly and mature to all new players, and I think it will have an excellent community and I would be honored to join it (if I get accepted of course)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule and regulation that appeals to me the most has to be "Respect". I think this is the most important and vital rule because respect is one of the best things to have in a community, in a game or out of a game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(( This story is about my character, Lordaere Dartfall))

My eyes creep open, and all I see is a stone ceiling. The room is illuminated by a cold glow, coming from a lit lamp at the other end of the room. I see the light flickering on the walls, and I lie, staring at the dancing shadows for what seemed like an eternity. I start to feel the other parts of my body. I could smell, the damp, musty smell of a grave. I could hear, the flickering flame, cries of wild animals, bats, overhead. I attempted to move, I felt surprisingly strong, I could feel the sinews of my muscles moving. Looking downward, I gasped in shock, there was nothing but bone and diseased muscle. In horror, I stood up, also noting that I had tattered clothes on, with blood stains on. What was I? What had I become? I looked around, there were stairs at the far end of the crypt. Walking towards them, I wondered, what horrors await me above this crypt?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: