Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: marcmad`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 17 years old. I'm born in Quebec.

I admit that I didn't really played World of Warcraft before and that i'm still new to that game. However, I like that game even if the only think i do sometime is fishing.
I'm often a hunter but i don't have difficulties to choose others classes.
I don't know a lot about roleplay but i will sure be motived to learn it once i will find a group.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from canada but i specifiate Quebec because this is the only place in canada where we talk french. But as we are surrounded by english talking people we are somewhat obligated to learn english. I'm best in english about reading text.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I always wanted to play World of Warcraft after having tried the 10 day trial but my parents don't wanted me to pay money at each month for it. After 2-3 years of indecision, i finally decided to try private server.
The first I tried ended bad with the end of the roleplaying realm I were playing.
My friend who love roleplaying said that this place could maybe be the only place that he have roleplay. Badly, his request got denied. So I wanted to try my luck to play at this server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server seem to be a serious and very good place and it's the first place I found a roleplaying searching on google. I read a lot of information about this server and some of the forum roleplaying history and found them nice.
This server seem the best for roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I didn't really had the time to do a lot of roleplay in the other server I played but I would say the relaxing tavern roleplay would be the best.
I already imagine me as the cook. I am serving fish and you see a cat running out of the tavern, it seem a player will have only bones.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is obvously a hunter. For me a hunter work very well in any side of the aspect: hunt food for the In, hunt wild and dangerous animals, beeing able to hide and wait hours to wait his target.It make me more immersed in the story and I would surely want to join a guild and get a role:cook, hunter, cleaner, waitress etc.

And my favorite race is night elves because it would fit to a hunter. What is more hunter than a hunter? A "elve" because elves are pretty good with bow at least in most story.
And "night" because it mean you slip in the shadow hunting for his careless prey. Human or animal...

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be good for roleplaying.
I expect the server having good and active guilds with wich i could learn roleplay and as well more english

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well I pretty agree with the rule I don't have a marked preference for any rule but I admit the rule on roleplaying impressed me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't really aim for gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If i get denied at my first introduction, can I try again?
Welcome to the server!