Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gambstor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I am very committed to understanding the strategy behind the different classes in RPGs especially MMORPGs. I spend a lot of time figuring out the best way to attack people based on their class and my own as well as the circumstances surrounding the situation. I am a bit of a PvP-junky and I love a good fight. I do not accept the idea that some classes cannot beat other classes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America however my family is primarily from the Dominican Republic. English was my first language and Spanish is my second.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was once playing another MMORPG and I became friends with somebody who told me about WoW. I decided to take the free-trial and I was amazed at how much scenery and big the world was when I started playing. I also enjoy the differences between all of the classes and races.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, first and foremost it is an RP server and I've always been interested in RP. Another thing I like is how this server has a Wiki including your most notable characters. I am looking forward to playing in a server that has its own lore and maybe even making a mark myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I haven't played in an RP server for any game before but right off the bat I'm sure to enjoy crowd RP. I really look forward to seeing how guilds are with eachother, maybe some rivalries between some guilds, drama within the guilds, struggles for influence and power.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is Night Elf Rogue. I like the night elves because of they simply symbolize wisdom and they are very nature oriented. I like rogues because they are loners and don't really rely on anybody to help them. They are an individualistic class and that represents me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server strongly lie on the players. I am looking forward to a true RP experience and I understand that GMs can enforce rules but it's up to the players to make it enjoyable and fun. I want to see a plethora of multiple types of personalities from all of the characters I meet and see what happens to them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules that appeal to me most are the ones based around maturity. Understanding this is a game, some people simply do not remember that there are other people playing too. I'm sure I will find atleast one person being immature ((unless that's their character's personality)) but I hope I do not encounter many of them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later, I enjoy writing stories however I do not have any in mind right now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to know how is the World PvP?
Welcome! We do not PvP in-character, for the most part. There isn't any world PvP, or structured arena PvP, as almost all in-character battles are decided through roleplaying on the part of both players.