Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vaffanculo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I raid, do dungeons, and dailies like others. But I've been getting very bored doing all that almost everyday! So I took a break from my Normal server and went to make a character on my sister's server to bug her. I'm glad I did that, because she's on an RP server and I had a bunch of fun RP'ing with her and her guildies. Soon I made a Horde character on that same server, little did I RP with her (more focused on getting her to a decent level) I met some great people. One of them told me about this server, that he was going to play on it. So I tagged along.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in America, and I speak English. I know tad bits of other languages and is fluent in Italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My sister brought me into this game. She said I'd like it, with all the killing and such, she was right on that!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Like I said earlier, a friend told me about this server. Besides, I would love to continue RP'ing with him!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hanging around with people in places, and adventure for sure. Being with another RP'er would be nice, be like a duo!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is pretty much the whole Horde, I tried to play Alliance.. It just isn't me. As for my favorite Class, those would be Warlocks and Rogues. Warlocks are seriously hardcore, having a demon to their every need and killing their enemies in 5 seconds. It's too much fun. Rogues, I just started playing one. I love to sneak around hostile people and sap them. Really, I only like Rogues for Stealthing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations on this server is to have a great experience with serious RP'ers, just that step up from the "Sort of RP'ing" I see on RP servers. I think this will be fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None really, I think they're fine the way they are.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is something I shouldn't be worrying about for now. Later on, maybe!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None, this is it. Have a fantastic day!
Welcome to the server!
Try to remember that Stealth as a Rogue does not mean you're invisible, and in-character a Warlock probably cannot kill any other character in 5~ seconds. Game mechanics don't mean as much on our server in comparison with roleplaying.
Yes, I had a thought that Rogues don't go invisible when they're Stealthed, that just makes everything too easy! As for the 5 second thing, it is totally all Game-Mechanics, but thank you for sharing that. And thank you again for accepting me!