Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zombies`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am extremely dedicated to the game. I have been playing for about four years, and have played every class, and race. I have every Warcraft/WoW book so I am very in tune with the lore. If it helps I am in High School with a GPA-4.0

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in a small area in Florida called Safety Harbor, located in the US. I speak English, and I am working on my Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft along time ago, when I saw my Uncle playing. He had been part of the Warcraft fan base since the release of Warcraft:Tides of Darkness way before Warcraft III.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I picked the COH because of it's great reviews, and the fact that this a strongly dedicated RP community. In which I would love to be a part of.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplaying in a serious manner, witch would be full of in game politics and I don't mind some Drama. I am a huge fan of Roleplaying through Raids. I love being amongst a dedicated crowd, but I don't mind one on one conversation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am a big fan of the Undead, they have a very dark history, and I love Roleplaying with a hint of needing Redemption. The class I like the most is quite the toss up between a Warlock, and a Druid. I play druids mainly though, I love to shape shift.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a strong community of Role Players who are dedicated like me, and have a great sense of the lore, in which they don't incorrectly bend.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like two rules mainly. The first rule I like is "Typing" there are to many people who post smilies and little emotes, I can't stand them. The second rule is for "RolePLaying" I like how the lore is being protected, I think all Role Players should try to keep away from effecting the WoW history.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is the story of my Allie Toon from Blizz Realm: Moon Guard)
Ousk, a young Orc who has been living amongst the 'Black Channel Marsh' for as long as he can recall has awakened to the changing world, along side him his only friend, young wolf Rothalas. Ousk travels to Orgimmar were he trains to be strong, and gain respect. He uses his great survival instincts, and beast mastery to help the horde army fight for redemption and resources against the Alliance .

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I truly hope to be approved. I am a dedicated player, with great knowledge of lore, and gameplay. I only wish to be part of COH, and its great community!
Welcome to the Server!