Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sperl`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im a very polite and helpful player. I do get occasionally annoyed with certain things. Such as the Death Knight class. Im very strict when it comes to roleplaying with death knights, I guess this comes from the RP servers on WoW. Hopefully its diffrent though. I like accents, there a lot of fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from Canada. Edmonton Alberta to be exact. I speak English and German both fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off with Warcraft 3 and its expansion because of a friends recommendation. I really started off by playing online in custom games and found one called SoTDRP, which is a roleplaying map actually. Anyway it involved getting to know the lore occasionally so I looked it up. I ended up going through the campaign and loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I tried roleplaying on the normal WoW servers and it just didn't appeal to me. One of my friends mentioned you guys over Warcraft 3. I searched you up and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I try to find adventure themed roleplay. This is mainly because of the fact that my favourite books, movies and games all follow the genre of adventure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It has to be Dwarf/Hunter. Dwarf because I find they suit the adventure theme really well, as an added bonus it fits well with lore in the warcraft universe. i.e Muradin Bronzebeard and Brann Bronzebeard.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't expect a lot other then willingness to help from your players. I have joined servers on Neverwinter Nights and other games where not a soul is willing to help the new guy. I find that if just one person is willing to help it makes the experience so much more for the newbie.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like the part on Humility. This is what makes the roleplay servers on WoW just awful. No one will play a character thats worse then someone else.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Duskwood. For some reason it was Auric's favourite of the human lands. It wasen't just because this was the place he found Moot but because it was the first step into that fowl part of Elwynn that gave birth to his love for exploration and adventure. After living in fear after his experiences in Andorhal he swore he would never leave the comfort and safety of Ironforge or Stormwind. He saw to much when the plague first struck. People killing one another in fear that they might strike first as one of them. As one of the local miners he wasen't there when the panic began, it was on his way back that he learned of his families fate. A peasant running from the city like so many others recognized him Kaners he remembered. He was on his way south into Hillsbrad to warn his own family.

(I have more. But if its okay I'd like to continue it later for that Gruntship thing.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I can become a welcome member into your server's community.
Welcome to the Server!