Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Priests and Undead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick question:

Can the average priest, without consciously checking, realize that someone standing in front of them, talking to them is Undead if they are not visibly dead?
I wouldn't think so. Paladins can however, but it's a spell that actually has to be channeled.
Keyword being channeled regarding the paladin thing. It's an active ability that must be used, not a passive "Hey he is totally undead" thing.
Channeled makes it sound like a spell to be cast like Drain Life or something. It requires a bit of concentration, but beyond that I never saw any of the "Sense" abilities to be very draining.

Though as an aside, most forms of undead in WoW are pretty obviously undead. I think the only things off the top of my head that don't qualify are DK's, and that's only because not all DKs are dead, not because DKs are hard to spot with their glowing eyes and distorted voices.
Alright. I was just wondering because of an encounter recently on my priest concerning Undead.