Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mind-Altering Drugs In WoW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently planning a character and I would like to know if/what drugs exist in WoW that have mind-altering effects on the user.

Edit: The legality of such drugs does not matter, however I would much rather a drug that is relatively easy to obtain.

Edit Edit: One that is easily obtainable by a human.

Edit Edit Edit: I found a topic in the guides section that details drugs in WoW and their effects.
There are several readily-available herbs which could cause a "High" effect, and use of such is frowned upon/illegal from my understanding.

Bloodthistle does the same thing, but is somewhat rare, and VERY illegal.

Also, nice to have ya back, Max!
Drugs do exist in WoW lore, as a matter of fact the guild "Darkspear Echos" uses them a lot. In their group drugs are not seen as illegal

Bloodthistle who pies mentioned (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23501#comments) is a drug only usable by blood elves. This is a in game drug and all you need is a herb skill of 1 to pick them.

Now if you have GHI and tell me your character's name and race I can make you drugs that will make your screen change colours and make you pass out after 5min
Ratchet White. It's pushed more in areas like Ratchet, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, etc. It resembles a powdery white drug that is ingested through the nose whatev. If Krent shows up he's probably got way more info on it, b/c his character eats that stuff on a regular.
I've had people offer drugs to me, so I'm guessing at least a few guilds, or at least a few people, sell drugs.
Check the date on topics, mate. ;)