Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kylekelley`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Most of my RP experiences was gained through Warcraft 3's SotDRP maps, I am choosing to step it up a bit and play with more serious role players. My most preferable RP would be more of an epic battle type with several political issues going along side it, but that doesn't stop me from exploration and day to day forms of RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother played wc3 when i was rather young and he eventually evolved to WoW, then i began playing WoW as well, but soon i found no one in WoW rped, so i jumped back to wc3 to try it, loved it, looking for more of it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
seems like a much more serious rp server, others seem to be just a bunch of jack off rp servers or just pvp, not my thing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As stated previously i enjoy the action/fighting forms of RP over others. I would like to try to RP in crowds although rarely have rped with more than 6 people at a time

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
draenei/human shaman or paladin, they hook me more than other races/classes do, I don't know why

What are your expectations of this server?:
More serious role playing

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, I came from wc3.. no one knew what maturity was over there

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the Server!