Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Asira`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi!
Well, I'm Asira oh and I'm also sorry If I sound a tad mad but I can't help who I am :D. My hobbies go something like: tea drinking, WoW, sketching/painting, shooting and singing (I'm utterly terrible at it), I love meeting new people but can be awful shy at times.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm a bit too much English (couldn't you tell?), and of course being English I speak English :D.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I play Never winter nights, and NWN's 2 drew me in to the world of D&D type gaming and I sore adverts for WoW, Played the trial and within 24 hours I had brought the full version and died in love with the watered down D&D system.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Reading about it, it seemed much more community based then a lot of servers (and of course I'd been seeking out RP Servers)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All sorts, If I had to pick I would say RP in small groups (3-5) that why you can gain a feel very quickly for how everyone will take everything you say, predicting in a way.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Has to be Night Elf Druid, Night elves are beautiful yet there's a part of them that speaks power and mystery. And druids, there so mythically bound to the earth and its creatures; I love that.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'd like to travel deeper Into storylines then i have before and take more of a fulltime role in world, and hopefully be compelled by the people I meet to do so.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Its kind of the base for everything right? Mind you It is shocking that It needs mentioning...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As Mivara laid waiting for her partner to drift into an effortless slumber, she mused over the way today had raced towards her. She was to become 50 in an hour, this frightened her more than anything; or so she thought.
Her younger sister had arranged a party, Mivaras heart wasn't really in it but she prepared regardless, adorning her aging skin with silk and jewels that belonged to her mother and her mother before that. Mivaras brow creased remembering her mother, it couldn't have been said she was a great mother. She dismissed the thought there, she didn't have long and she had to be at the party so she opened the door and left...
((I would have written lots more but I didn't have the time and I didn't want to burden poor (not old) GMs with having to read it all xx))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, Thanks for taking the time to read all this
Welcome to the Server!