Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: KrazyMateo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Matt, preferably Mateo, Matt is more private (My GF prefers to call me Mateo), i'm pretty forward and blunt, if I think something is wrong i'll give it time to change or i'll publicly stomp on it. I am pretty rebellious, a mini typing nazi, only if it's something I know and see the person commonly mess up. I've RP'd for 5-6 years, I really enjoy it, though i'm looking for more motivation to RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Was born in England, I currently live in Buffalo NY with my gf Skye. My Primary language is English, my Secondary would be Latin, though I don't remember it all i'm pretty good with it. I also know little Spanish if that counts for anything.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started getting into Warcraft back when WC II was out, I enjoyed the bloody rampages and such, but then I dumped outta WC II after I finished the campaign to discover this thing called RP, I found it on Paragraph posting RP Forums, then WC III came out and I got into the B.Net RP maps such as SotDRP, DotRP, etc. I still occasionally play them. Then WoW came out and I got hooked onto the Roleplay there, it's so much more direct, though a tad constricting on the imagination, still pretty fun to RP in. Now here I am.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It's a Roleplay Private Server; Roleplay means I can have fun, there's nicer people usually, there's not so many people, and GMs would generally deal with any jackass that may surface their filthy head.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fighting, Action, Relaxing Tavern, Dangerous Adventure, something that's fun to be creative with but you gotta move fast and not just stay in place though the Tavern RPs because a nice break from all the action. I'm not too into huge crowds, mainly I prefer small crowds (6 people tops) if anything beyond a trio, mainly because there will always be the conflict of who is more important among the crowd, if it's smaller, it's less hectic, easier to control.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs, because they're survivors, all throughout the lore of Warcraft orcs are kicked around and abused, until Thrall came along, and Orcs began to stand up for themselves, they fight to survive most of the time, they just want freedom and the ability to survive in my eyes. My favorite class would be Warriors, Protection Spec Warriors to be more accurate; Warriors don't use magics, they use their bodies to fight what they're pitted agaisnt, they're not afraid to jump in head first into the fight. Protection Spec because I like that said Warrior is throwing his/her body into the fray to defend those who can't, to sacrifice it all in order to save the others.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nothing out of the ordinary, just a comfortable enviorment to RP and game, enough respect to be considered human, and polite folks.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity; I don't like it when things are resolved by the "You're a Jerk. No you're a Jerk" sentence or people get their toys and storm off emo crap, doesn't solve anything just makes it worse. I can only handle Imaturity to a certain limit before it gets on my nerves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Story.... Okay, here's the backstory behind my first and favorite Orc Character: Ilitari Ironskull -
Long ago in the Outlands, when Blackhand was under control of the Horde, Ilitari was reaching her adult-hood, and took up the axe at a young age, clashing blade with blade and shield with sword with the humans, elves and dwarves alike, Ilitari climbed the ranks for slaughtering many, even Orcs if they got in her way, she was a relentless killer, her heart set on the fury and bloodlust many of her kind shared. Ilitari though got involved with Warlocks upon the rule of Doomhammer, she gave herself the the Shadow Council and used Warlock magics to slaughter the innocent. Ilitari came across a man in Stormwind who promised her she would suffer forever with the loss and gain of loved ones, and pain until she was slain in battle. Ilitari of coursed dismissed it as a human spitting fire until the Shadow Council went to Azshara, and she was foolish enough to follow Gul'dan into the tomb, where she felt the icy grips of death hold her. She was cut down like many of the warlocks, but she did not give up, she fell there, and writhed in pain, still wondering why the creatures left her there. Though as an Orc, she would not stand to fall with a gash, and used her robes to bandage herself then went as fast as she could to Blackrock Mountain, only to arrive and see her Warcheif Doomhammer struck down, human filth, swine.... Ilitari fled as far as she could, though she was enslaved like most Orcs, so many years past of torture and work, Ilitari had become physically much stronger, her ability to use magics had dimished over time, to minor tricks, though she was adapting her body to be able to function in combat. Torture did not harm her anymore, merely enraged her, work was no longer grulling, it was easy, and then one day Ilitari saw a god among other titles come forth, an Orc weilding a large axe cleaved into the city and rescued her, bringing her to a camp where she met Thrall, Grom Hellscream had saved her life, and as soon as she could she picked up an axe, armor and shield, and readied for war, her time for revenge had come. Ilitari served through-out a majority of battles, even fighting her own fel corrupted brothers, and the battle at the Tree or Eternity. She had regained herself, that fury, yet she wasn't angered, she felt almost righteous, even thoguh she refused to help humans, merely waiting until they retreated to help in the war. Once Orgrimmar was built and Thrall had become Warcheif, he named Ilitari as one of his generals. Ilitari's forces assaulted many places, Ahn'Qiraj, The Black Temple, Icecrown, Naxxramas, Ulduar, Blackrock Spire and Depths, facing down many feirce opponents, though Ilitari would never strike if it would sacrifice too many without an assured outcome that would be worth it. Ilitari had lost her emotions by then, and became rather like a general and nothing more until Thrall assigned her and apprentice, Kiriara, whom Ilitari trained, and Kiriara seemed to unlock emotion and a livign creature from within Ilitari. Kiriara's training is complete now, and Ilitari is married to her. Ilitari has left the armies under the iron fist of Garrosh, disagreeing with the orders he gives, she now works alone or with Kiriara to do what they can to hinder the enemy, wether it be demons, humanoids or undead.

^ Rough version of the story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really.
Welcome to the Server, it's funny I know a lot of couples who play Wow together anyway I hope you two enjoy your stay at Coth.
Thanks Mate, and I will once I manage to log in xp