Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SkyeAngel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, My name is Skye and I love to roleplay, I tend to be kinda shy but I am willing to join into an rp. I can be quiet, sometimes hyper but I'm behaved and respectful to others.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from canada, But I now live in Buffalo, NY with my boyfriend. I speak pretty much only english, but I know some french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to warcraft from a friend and was instantly hooked. I was a heavy pvper but my boyfriend introduced me to my first rp realm and I was quickly converted.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was attracted to the server because it is RP, RP means I can relax and have fun instead of having to deal with jerks on the boring grind to 80. Plus I love the horde so this server instantly attracted me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all rp but prefer to rp a relationship with my boyfriend. I love to rp action and danger, tend to not like huge crowds because each person tends to look for the spotlight, I prefer smaller groups, like 4-5 at the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race are trolls, I love their history and storys, from Zul'jin to how the trolls became part of the new horde. My favorite class is warriors, having no magic to attack or defend with, they only have themselves to survive. I like fury warriors to be exact, to me it shows the warrior having great skill to weild two two-handed weapons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have huge expectations, just hope to have fun and enjoy rp.My only real big expectation is for the GMs to be kind and help when needed as well as keep the mean people off the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all your rules and regulations, the on that appeals to me most is humility. I don't like when every person tries to be in the spotlight, it makes the rp boring and/or uncomfortable.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Kiriara sighed lightly as she pulled her cloak tighter over herself, the night's chill resting on senjin village. Kiri had only arrived that morning from her adoptive family in silvermoon to learn more about her troll heritage. But since arriving she has not met anyone who seemed willing to help her, she supposed it may be her lack of accent or the fact that she was well groomed and clean unlike most trolls, either way she wasn't even offered a tent to sleep in, instead she was stuck on the inn's roof to sleep as she waited for a message from the city of Orgrimmar. She was hoping to be enlisted into the army and hopefully gain a mentor to teach her how to be a true troll, not an elf trapped in a troll body. She wondered what it would be like, to become a great soldier of the horde, she dozed off with this thought in mind.

"Oi, you, get up, NOW" Kiri winces as she feels a sharp kick to the side. "Owie...that hurt..", She rubs her tired eyes as she sits up slowly "What do you want?..". The Orc thrusted a letter at her face, the horde symbol inscribed on it "Report to Orgrimmar and contact Ilitari, she will tell you what you need welp.". Kiri blinked her eyes as she watched the orc leap from the roof and seem to vanish.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I found doing this intro fun....
Welcome to the Server, I hope you and your Boyfriend both enjoy your stay at Coth.