Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aleus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Bo. I've been roleplaying since I first started playing WoW. Honestly, I can't tell you what really got me into Rp, I've just always had an interest in putting stories behind everything. Even with other games that I play alone, I put a story to it. I'm not a loner. I enjoy people and meeting/getting to know new people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the U.S. and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing a few months after it's release. My cousins got me into it and after months of watching them play, I finally got an account of my own.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been looking for a private server that focuses on Rp for AGES. I heard about this server from my guild leader in Retail and sadly, I was beggining to tire of regular WoW gameplay, but not of WoW roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay. Typically it just depends on my mood. When I roleplay, I tend to completely immerse my self in the story, and let it have it's way. Planned Rp is okay, but I enjoy roleplay that just happens and builds on itself. I have the most fun when I don't know what's next. It's like reading a good book you've never read before, except you decide the destiny of your favorite character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin. I believe that I enjoy this race/class combo because it is the one that closest relates to my personality. I believe in doing what is right and fighting only when there is something or someone that truely should be fought for.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I only expect that I am coming to a server of people that enjoy roleplay as much as I do. It's a great hobby of mine, and I enjoy it greatly. Alot of people don't have the same interests as I do, and I get tired of having to argue my reasoning behind why I roleplay. It's rather simple really. I enjoy it, and I'm looking to play with people who enjoy it aswell.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Actually, I think that the rule concerning new players having to fill out this introduction to even be considered is probably the best. This insures that this server is populated only by people who are really here to Roleplay and have fun as opposed to people who would come here only to heckle and harass RPers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He breathed heavily...lifting his sword high in the air, with the blade pointed straight down at the rotting undead guard's chest. He drove it down with fierce intesity, a green ichor spraying every direction. He ripped his sword out from the finished undead, and turned to what was left of his soldiers. He said nothing, only inspecting the hell that had surrounded them. Somehow, he and only several other of his men had survived the battle. In reality, battle was clearly and understatement. It was utter destruction. Only seven living beings stood at ground zero. "Spread out men...Check for survivors...if any undead filth still breathes...behead the devil." Aleus clenched his teeth as he waded through the field of bodies. This was perhaps his least favorite part of a battle. It was the time when reality truely sunk it what had happened. He was forced to look into the faces of his fallen commrades. Though, knowing that they had fought valiantly and died with honor, eased the pain. ((This is what I have for now. Just kindof a story off the top of my head :D ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really more than I am looking forward to the chance to play with you all! Thank you for looking over my introduction!
Welcome!