Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kittenkiller91`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I really enjoy play World of Warcraft, and I love to role play. Lately I've gotten tired of grinding to make levels, and keep up with all gear. I could just sit around and rp, sure, but it seems like I get less respect as a player, -BUT- if I go out and level constantly, I find my self getting sick of the game in general. I've changed servers a couple times, and still haven't found a place where I fit in. A few days ago, I IMed a friend, asking him how his Wowin' was going, and he said he had joined a private server. Now, I have no idea what server it was, but it made me wonder about private RP servers. Now how awesome would it be if I joined a server, where leveling might be easier, and everyone was there because they RPed?! I'll tell you how awesome. -Very- Awesome.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from America! Speaking English! Hehe, pretty basic I suppose.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW about, oh, 4 years ago. I started by sharing an account with my at the time boyfriend. We broke up, and I got my own account. Since then, I've done a bit of server hopping. I tried all server types, but kept going back to RP servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, this is the only RP -private- server I found on a search. Actually, a blog was how I found it. I was worried they were all pvp servers to be honest, and that RP players might not be interested in a private server. But, I was wrong, and there is one. To my knowledge. ^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy active heavy RP, something that grows, with mature players. I can work in any atmosphere of RP. I like bigger groups, but enjoy paired rp as well. A growing and interesting story is what I enjoy most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing as a Blood elf hunter. I however find the Troll race kinda cute..., and the warlock and rogue class most interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Great rp, fast leveling, easy to gear up, and make friends!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Familiarity with WoW lore. I get sick of people thinking they can be a half dragon, part human, part high elf thing. The chances of that are slim, to none.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Might I do this later? I can't think of anything quite interesting at this time...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the Server!