Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dominantdude`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a human named Benthyos, I am a paladin and helps anyone whenever I can. I was born in the town of Goldshire in Elwynn forest just outside of Stormwind. I learned the ways of the paladin when I was just a boy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
English, I am more Irish then American, but I was born in the U.S.A. I also speak a tad of German but not a whole lot.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother started playing World of warcraft before I did. So, after he was done with the trial he recommended it to me. So, I tried the trial and I started to play WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I love rp servers. Not ones like Echelonedwow for example. I heard good things about this server and I wanted to try it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly action adventure, but tavern rp I like also. I also enjoy fighting as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin. Because I like to pretend my character is either in the Argent dawn or the Argent crusade. I don't mind Magi either for Kirin tor rp's

What are your expectations of this server?:
None, just hoping to meet nice people. Meet new people, and enjoy some rping :D!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think even adult OOC not allowing racism, that's a really great rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was walking in the Eastern Plaguelands. I was only 13, My family got killed by scourge and I came all the way from Elwynn forest to here by myself. A man in glowing yellow armor came up to me, he was at least 6 feet tall and had Grey hair. The man said "You boy, come with me. You seem like the strong type, I wish to teach you something." We walked to a nearby Argent dawn camp, starting my Paladin training.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, just hoping for a good experience and make some good friends :D!
Welcome to the Server!