Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Racial Cloaks please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cloaks.png]

[Image: Cloak2.png]

Nuff' said. An alternative to Racial Tabards and allows us to see our chest armor still. Heck, you can wear both. Anyway, is there any model rippable by the GMs that looks like these? I'm sure they would be popular and good for RP. Sell them in WSG, even. Imagine the Undercity Cloak. *Drool* Besides, I doubt all the races wear tabards. I've never been a fan of Orgrimmar Tabards on Orcs, merely because tabards are a knightly thing.
I love the sound of this idea. I feel it would be a great addition to Rp... and I mean come on. They look awesome!
Ah, one of the main concerns I've had before. The tabards would always cover up so much of that nice armor that you tailored together, piece by piece, in model viewer. Good idea, Diethe!
I never knew of those kinda cloaks to be honest, and yeah I think it would be a great idea, seeing as how sometimes you gota wear a tabard and it hides awsome chest armor and all that or how sometimes the tabard just doesn't match your outfit.

ME APROVE THIS IDEA !!
Vrahn Approves.

This complies with all W.I.N. Regulations and is suggested safe for server integration.

W.I.N. Is not responsible for any spontaneous cheering as well as erratic arm movements associated with this product, using this may result in rashes, swelling, nausia, heart burn, or indigestion.

This product is not for everyone, consult your doctor before use.
Perfect for knightly orders. I smell Knights of the Queen Undercity Cloaks.
I like this idea even though I'm not quite a fan of cloaks.
Uploaded the Horde ones. Now all that's missing is Night Elf and Draenei. Both looks solid though.
[itemico]45016[/itemico]

You have to admit, the banner is even cooler.
I have the Ironforge Banner on Vassili. Doesn't work. Does yours?
Nnnnnnooooo <_<...

Damn ArcEmu.
I hate how the spine ruins the cloak for the undead (why Blizzard, why?!), and how the Tauren mane covers the actual symbols...

The rest look amazing though.
I have to admit, these seem pretty cash. I have never seen so cloaks that give off the epic aura of win.

DO WANT!
Hopefully, since these are from models that are generic racial characters, Kret can rip them off and make custom cloaks out of them?
I'll take a crack at this tomorrow or so. Can't make any promises as my modelviewer won't load the NPCs that I need them to, but I'll try and figure out a workaround.
Pages: 1 2