Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, quite a quick question I need to ask which will probably get me in a bit of trouble. Is it possible for a GM to lower one of my character's level?

If you wish for me to explain why, I will and most likely will be abused for accidentally doing something wrong.
I know what you're talking about, and I'm sorry, but if he's gone over 50 you need to create a profile. You really shouldn't have danced the line like that, considering the rule's plastered everywhere.

Sorry.
I created a profile, it got approved but I still need gruntship, that would most likely mean he still gets locked right for being one meaningless level over?
Rules apply to everyone, with a server this large the GMs can't make exceptions for anyone - If one person is brought down a level or two, why not everyone?
Hmmm, I seem to be in a pinch here. . . This is going to suck to have my character locked till I apply and get gruntship or just plain deleted. . .

Anywho, thanks for clearing it up for me Maulbane.
Mmmh. Trust me, I don't like to be so nasty when it comes to stuff like this. It's just how it is, y'know?

Good luck with getting grunt at any rate.
I'm still going to wait around ten days till I apply, even though I joined the server over a year ago I never played or posted an introduction 'till late November. It wouldn't really be fair then.