Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Connection Annoyance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: errormessage.jpg]

I've been getting this error message... Not entirely sure how to go about this one. Could it be that its because I use the Trial Client of WoW? I didn't think that'd matter as I've used it to connect to free servers in the past...
It means you don't have the right version. Just patch it to 4.1 and it should work.
I had the message after patching too, I simply pressed the repair tool in the Wow folder and then replaced the Realmlist again. After that it worked just fine.
Hrmm I tried both of the above, I'm still receiving this same darned error message...

Does anyone know of any alternative non-trial downloads of the client? I think it has something to do with this trial Client thing I've got going on here.
Search on http://thepiratebay.org/ the place all we pirates go, there you can download the UK, US, EU whatever version together with patches. You will need a torrent manager for it tough. Otherwise I think you can download at WoW´s homesites, but then you´d have to download the patches afterwards. You could of-course go an buy the game too;) that way you´ll even have a free month on live! unsure in what way that would be fun though...
And I think you can find it on the download section the forums.

PS; Pirate bay´s creator are Swedish! all hail the ingenuity of m...I mean Sweden! The site is pretty easy to work with.
Check the Downloads section.