Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: flower`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am new to role-playing but find it extremely entertaining and rewarding. I have not done very many large group role-playing although I would like to enhance my skill at it. I spend a lot of time at the computer, usually for gaming, I have played other MMO's including one called second life. Second life is like a huge sandbox game where everything is created by it's users, although I didn't actually make that much stuff in game I did learn how to go along with other peoples situations in some role-play that I did in it. I also learned how to turn emotions into into text and call upon how I have felt in the past to help bring realism into my characters emotions

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and live in The US and I speak English as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boyfriend wanted me to play it with him and told me that there were private servers where I didn't have to pay. I had played the trial of the retail version before but never knew about private servers until recently. As soon as I started playing I loved it and it just got better as I went along.

What made you seek our server over others?:
in every other private server I had joined whenever I role-played people thought I was weird. Then my boyfriend, the same one that got me back into WoW, showed me this server and I was like omg perfect.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most types of role-play... in fact I haven't actually come upon a type of role-play I don't like. On other servers I have tried small groups, about 2 or 3 people, and found that fun because it didn't get carried away but mainly because I wasn't able to find more people to role-play with. Usually my role-playing consists of questing in character although I am looking forward to exploring all aspects of role-play

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
After trying out some new characters on a different server I found that the Dranei are my favorite and I love playing a Priestess. I love the Dranei because they aren't of this world but are beautiful still... and they have a Russian accent. I love to play as a priest because I love being protected while still being able to help out the people I am with and I don't usually travel/play alone. Being new to World of Warcraft I haven't chosen my favourite class yet but I do enjoy playing as warlock. I am looking forward to trying out other race and class combinations to find which one suits me best.

What are your expectations of this server?:
For it to be a place where I can learn how to role-play and where others will be willing to teach me how to become a better role-player.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me is humility because everyone good person needs humility and it will keep people from thinking that there character is the only one that matters.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am going to write about a situation with my character... not sure exactly what situation I'll most likely get ideas from RP situations on the server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Im sorry if i didn't full it out quite right.. i tried my best
n_n