Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A definite Absence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I've left before and came back, but really? CotH is no longer fun for me. I'm not going to write much like last time, and even then I didn't write much. I'll be away indefinitely, though. Might be a few weeks, I might never come back.

Peace out, CotH. Hope the drama goes away eventually.

-Maul
Be well and have fun :).

Sometimes, changes need the old to die away for the new to sprout. It just requires time. I'm sure that if/ when you come back later, the drama will cease.

P.S. No, I never met you in game, but I have a positive impression of you. Many wishings of luck and happiness to you!
See you, Maul. Hope to see you again somewhere again, maybe here. Maybe somewhere else. Heh.
Well, I guess this means I should finally use MSN...

See you around Maully!
For reasons unknown, I have never roleplayed with you, despite our countless random MSN talks. I assume they'll continue as normal(normal being relative), so this really isn't that much of a goodbye from me. But still, CotH is losing yet another quality roleplayer, and I hope you come back! D:

EDIT: Proper spelling is for losers.
See you Maulbane, do hope to eventually see you again.. We always RPed in the past, and heh.. they were good ones. Also loved the storyline, admittedly didn't read all but most so far.

See you around *hugs*
Maulbane noo! My book... again!

Lulz. Peace Maulbane. :)
The evening crowd will never be the same again... R.I.P. Barrenschat... D: But anyways, bai Maulbane. Hope you have a blast wherever you go (:
Drama never goes away. You did the smartest thing by going away from -it,- and I won't be surprised if more people follow.

Take care of yourself in the meantime, Maulbs. <3
Sad to see you leave, Maul.

Good luck to everyone in this thread. Including Maulbane.

Do have a good time above and beyond.
Daarn it, my rival. >.<

But alas, if you feel that way (and I think it's reasonable to see how you might), then it's probably for the best. You and me chatted more than once, usually going at it in the best of ways, and I'm going to miss it, man. You're a great RPer, and I hope that you either come back, or I go to you.

'Cause, honestly, what's a Jarving without that random masked guy behind him calling him a Cream Puff?

Take care, man. I'll miss you. We'll miss you. Take care of yourself. Lates.
You better keep in touch! /shakefist

All the best in the future Maulbane, if we don't see you again.
Well... we still got me! *crickets* but, well... we're gonna miss you buddeh, make sure to come back soon! unless you really don't wanna... naturally we won't force you... or will we?
Farewell, Maulbane. Hopefully not forever. I will remember the times we roleplayed together.
Maul, you do realise I -WILL- forcefeed you salt until you join up with the server again..

Don't forget the salt.. But onto more sane things. I'll miss Roleplaying with ya, buddy! Well, we still have MSN!
Pages: 1 2