Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Heikonephilim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to mostly relax while i play. Kick back and be social with the community and level with others in an RP environment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
North America. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About the timeit came out i was looking for something new from everquest. I only played it for a short time and could tell something was missing for me.(everquest) So i went to WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm looking for a full on RP server with a community that wants the same as mine. I googled Private RP wow servers and looked around. CoH's name showed up everywhere including some blogs i read. So i wanted to give it a try for the good name it has!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much any roleplay, i try to think of my character in the world as a being and just play him as if he lived everyday life. He would resemble me so everything listed above is my style. I just enjoy the social and creative aspects it brings to the game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf / Human: Protection Paladin

They are a leader role, someone others look to to aid them on their adventures as a leader and friend. They also resemble a higher knowledge to me, they are just strong and driven. That is what i like my RP characters to be aswell.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good private RP experience.. what else can i say?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Role Play Rules, i think they are all set well, and i agree with them all. The humility section is a very good quality that Blizzard's rp servers just don't have. It is right to respect other game and realize everyone has their own story.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later. I feel as if it would be more appropriate to write my story based on my character on this server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope i can join your community! I am sincerely looking forward to it.