Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: georgiy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I like to present myself through my RP. Generaly I dont cause conflict without a reason. I find Honour a very important thing in life (Although I don't see it often) In Honour I can pick out quite a few things that i could say about myself, also afew goals. The persute of Justice, truth, mercy and ability to fight for a better cause.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in England, and have been for the past 5 years. Originaly I'm from Ukrain. therefore I can speek Ukranian, Russian and English. Can make a few Spelling mistakes but try not to. Got a C in English GSCE. :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A few years back I played Warcraft 3. Loved the story, infact found it one of the best stories ever. some time later I read some Warcraft books. Tyrian Frodring being my favourite characters. What he done and manaed to achieve is so very hard, I sometimes wish to be able to do the things he done.

What made you seek our server over others?:
One of the main things is the "Current Poll" on the home page of this website. I like the results that you have collected. There is a balance. Also the rules seem to be thought about and not just made up within a period of 5 minutes like most other private servers to. The free for all PVP flag is also a GREAT Idea. In my past experiences I wished that it existed because.... once upon a time there was a nightelf, she was under attack by scarry creatures(mobs) that were most certain to kill her. She saw a blood elf paladin(me) ride towards her. She tried to run but infact what she noticed is that the scarry monsters(again, mobs) were killed. She thanked the paladin. An ork joined shortly after. The paladin and the ork seemed to be in disagreement. The ork laughed and killed the night elf. Speachless the paladin stood powerless. once again the Ork laughed and rode away. (FFA PVP prevents this from happening, oh how much I wished to kill that bastard! but I couldn't)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love to explore, but not just the safe teretories but mainly the dangerous ones. Places like enemy teretories. I like to help out those in need, regardless on fraction. But there is nothing that I like more in return than true greatfulnes for not being killed(Ganked) by me and recievening my help.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would be human and class would obviusly be Paladin. the reason for chosing human is (I believe) that paladins originated from humans. And why I chose Paladin has already been explained in my previous answers. Honour, Righteousness, justice and battle for the right cause. Also the Divine Shield is amazing to fit into my Style of play. Because I'm not usualy the first to attack, I can use it to regain my strength and fight back on on equal ground.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find friendly and reasonable people, some of which would share my views. Fewer bugs compared to other private servers. People paying atention on the aperance of their outfit rather than the stats.(it would be Ideal if all the items weremore or less equal so that player's skill will determine the winner and not the gear)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Exploitation: Exploiting server bugs for personal gain is a serious offense.
In addition, this also includes abusing the FFA PvP flag.

One of the things I hate most is people using Bugs to their advantage. This brings more Unrealism to the game and to be honest spoils it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Moon shined Down upon the lake of Lordmare. Dalaran in Flames! No one saw it comming. the Horde. How could this happen we won the war. The Dark Portal was Destroyed This is imposible! and whats more? Deathwing is on their side. It is he who Brought Dalaran to this, we never stood a chance.

I ran through the streets filled with terror, death everywhere. With the Violet citadel insight I picked up my pace. Through the main entrance I went to find the main force at the entrance to the Arcane Vault. At the front i saw Karasus and a Shadowy figure next to him, i could only make him out as one of the superior mages of the citadel. The door was Finaly oppened. Through it i saw a Human Figure. A tratour? Perhaps... NO! Its far worse. He was a Deathknight. Outrageous! His reign of terror ends tonight! "FOR THE LIGHT!" I yelled! my voice muffled with hundreds of others as we began to charge into the vault.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is one thing. I had to to do this Introduction twice due to making a mistake of clicking this: (review our rules listed here.) it took me to the page but at the same time my first answers were gone :(( i spent around 1.3 hours answering them. i forced myself to do this Introduction again because this server sounds amazing and I cant wait to play it. Btw my first answers were slightly better than this but I tried to re-do this as best I can.
Welcome to the Server! Well I'm glad you took the time to fill it out again, I don't think I saw another introduction from you but anyway enjoy your time on the server.