Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zenpucca`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a woman in my late twenties who enjoys gaming! While I don't have an extensive amount of time to play, I do find myself time as often as I can. I have always enjoyed role playing and still play Dungeons and Dragons once a week with friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States. More specifically New Mexico. I primarily speak English, but I do speak muddled Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started with World of Warcraft. A friend of mine said I 'just had to play' and thus my adventure began. The first server that I chose was an RP server. I still play on that same RP server today, even though the role play has taken a turn for the worse.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server was actually shown to me by a friend with whom I have role played with for years. He and I have looked a long time for a server where we could role play and not be hassled by your typical pvp wow person.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplay and I am open to anything. Most of the time I can be found in taverns or on roleplaying adventures.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm not sure that I really have a favorite race or class really. If I had to choose, I'd say druid and hunter are my favorite classes. I like druids because of their connection with the land and their versatility. I enjoy hunters because of their tracking abilities and it's always fun to have that pet around when you need him! I don't have a favorite race really, but I can say that I would never play Gnome or Blood Elf!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect for this server to be fun! I am hoping that I'll be able to -truly- find roleplayers who know how to roleplay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
While I appreciate all of the rules for this server, I believe that the rule that appeals to me the most is respect. It's impossible for everyone to agree about everything all the time, but to be able to appreciate and repsect another's view on something and move on is fantastic.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm. A story. Let's see. This is the start of a story for a character that I RP'd for a long time on retail WoW.

The hooded figure moved quickly and silently through the streets of Stormwind. His package must be delivered quickly and he must not be caught. The morning was crisp and still dark, the breeze blowing the dried leaves across the cobblestone streets, covering any sounds of footsteps. He looked down to the bundle he was carrying as it moved in his arms. "Shh. Just a little farther." He looked up again, seeing the majestic Cathedral come into his view. He scanned the area, pressing his back to the wall as a guard passed on his patrol. Once the guard was out of sight the rogue made his quick advance to the stairs of the cathedral. He gazed down at the bundle, tears welling in his eyes. He lifted the sleeping infant up slightly, placing a firm kiss on her forehead before laying her gently at the top of the stairs. He pulled a note from the inside of his tattered and bloodied jacket. "Please forgive me, child, and know that you are so very loved" he whispered as he tucked the letter into her blankets before disappearing into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

The brethren inside the cathedral were preparing for the morning's prayer services. Brother Joshua was busy lighting candles when he thought he heard the faint cries of a baby. He stopped a moment, listening carefully, thinking that it was only the wind until he heard it again. He moved quickly down the isle to the exit, blinking with surprise as he found the small infant with a note tucked in her blankets. She looked as if she had been crying a while, and immediately the brother felt pity on her. He picked her up carefully, scanning the area for signs of anyone. It was early yet and no one was in the streets. He took the letter from the blankets. It was a small piece of parchment, folded into three and sealed with a wax stamp with no identifying marks. He opened the letter clumsily, reading it's hastily scribbled contents carefully:

This is Sakira Marie Tasvanar.
Please see that she is taken care of.

Brother Joshua wasn't sure what to make of the situation, but a smile crossed his face. He and his wife had been trying for a long time to conceive with no luck. He looked to the raven haired child, who had calmed as he picked her up, her blue eyes looking to him with a sort of curiosity. He knew right then that he would keep the child. He placed the note in his robes, scanning the area again before heading back into the cathedral with his new daughter.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can wiggle my eyes really fast! it's kinda creepy and I could probably make money off it as a sideshow in a carnival!! ^.^
Welcome to the Server!