Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CATRC`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, My name is Josh. I am 20 years old and I have been rping for the better part of six years. I started my rping career playing Star Wars Galaxies. However when the game started to go down hill and there were only four role players on my server I quit and started playing WoW. Over the three years that I have been playing WoW I have discovered that rping is about the only thing I do rather well in game. I quit retail approximately three months ago because of money issues as well as the RP drama was to much for me since I was starting my first semester of college. I like to think of myself as rather laid back and patient. I usually keep to myself unless an opening presents itself. I seem to get along with most people when I get to talking with them. I am rather light hearted and do not take anything that seriously except for when I am in character since I usually play more somber characters.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the US. Nevada to be more exact. Unfortunately the only language I know is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcaft three years ago with one of my real life friends. As I began role playing I started to look up lore and read some of the books. That is when I got hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I quit retail approximately three months ago because of financial and personal issues. I have been looking for a good place to rp since I quit. However until today I haven't found any servers that really catch my interest except this server. It seems to be the only private rp server that actually has a high level of quality.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of rp honestly. I excel mostly in smaller numbers since things seem to get lost in large brawls and riots. I am more suited to Tavern, small fights, and pairs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I do not really have a single favorite race. I usually tend to lean toward Night Elf, Human, and Undead. As for classes I do not have a single favorite either. I do however lean toward Warrior, Paladin, Priest, and Warlock depending upon the personality of the character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server would be that I hope to encounter many role players of very high quality.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I agree with all of the rules for this server however out of all of them I look forward to the rules in the "Role Playing" section. I will be happy to be free of the "Arthas's secret love child" kind of thing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There is a gentle breeze passing through the hot, sun-burnt lands of the Hellfire Peninsula, the only shade is that cast by Hellfire Citadel. The red skin of Fel Orcs glistens in the sun's light as they attempt to stay in the shade while guarding the entrance to the citadel. A loud roar fills the still and quiet air; the Orcs look around for the source of the sound. Their eyes finally drawl upwards, at a new shadow above them. They see an armored frostsaber and upon its back, a figure, wrapped in a black cloak the edges of which are ripped and torn, with a hood hiding its features. The Orcs stare in confusion as a second figure joins the first on the ridge above them. This figure is also on a frostsaber hidden beneath a cloak much like the first, only the back of the hood tents slightly on both sides of this figure's head. For moments that seemed like ages the two shapes stand there, then the figures slowly turn and disappear behind the ridge. The confused Orcs look amongst themselves and returning slowly to what they were doing not to worry about the figures thinking they may have been mirages from the heat.

Moments pass before a second roar rips through the air, all the Orcs turn to the spot they had seen the figures only to see two frostsabers jump from the ridge, the riders separating from their mounts in the air landing and kneeling a few feet from the Orcs, their cloaks spreading across the ground around them. Slowly the figures raise to their full height quickly a hand raises from under one of the cloaks, the hand baring a crimson fingerless glove with pale blue fingers inch long nails coming from the end of each. It reaches straight out at the Orcs; one of them suddenly lets out a howl as his head is engulfed in purple energy resembling flames as he falls to the ground with a thud, the energy still flowing like flames from his open eyes. The Orcs look at each other for a moment then draw weapons charging the two figures figuring their numbers of nine to these two would help them. Two streaks of purple energy appear in the air and hit the head of one of the Orcs; the Orc drops to the ground lifeless the remaining eight continuing their charge. The second figure raises a hand from under the cloak it's covered in a brown mail gauntlet. The brown gauntlets emblazoned with crimson markings, from the gauntlet fire flares into existence then fades causing a charging Orc to burst into flames and fall to the ground to burn.

Both figures lower their hands as the remaining seven Orcs charge at them one of the figures reaching up and pulling back the hood of its cloak revealing the softy young face of a female Draenei her skin a light tint of blue her black hair just short of shoulder length as it blows slightly in the breeze. She reaches up unhooking her cloak letting it open and fall to the ground revealing her brown mail armor emblazoned with crimson markings such as her gauntlet its shoulders infused with orbs of water with small streams of water swirling around them. The second figure unhooks its cloak letting it flow to the ground his hood being a part of the crimson robes he is wearing it covering his eyes but the face that is seen looking like the face of a male Night Elf. His robes covered with gray and blue markings his shoulders etched with the faces of women with crimson blindfolds over their eyes.

The Draenei reaches over her shoulder pulls a large round shield at its center a large spike the shields edges painted crimson. She quickly secures it drawing her mace from her side with her other hand. The mace looking like a giant crystal a handle coming from it for her to grip as she raises her shield in front of her readying her mace and looks to the Night Elf. He looks at her only a smirk visible beneath his hood as he nods drawing his mace it is a twin to hers, as he begins to laugh. He laughs loudly as his body is suddenly surrounded and consumed by shadows. He lifts a hand, his other gripping his mace, a beam of blue energy streaks through the air impacting the face of one of the Orcs. That Orc falls to its knees skidding slightly then falling to the ground on its chest the beam halting as the Draenei waves her hand small totems appearing on the ground one sending large fireballs hurling at the Orcs. More Orcs fall before they even make it to the couple only four of them remaining as they finally reach the couple swords clashing on the Draenei's shield as she spins her crystal hammer impacting a chest with a loud pop of bone; another Orc drops to the ground. Moving with speed she hits again driving her mace through the head of another. The Night Elf flicks his hand in a slight gesture sending purple energy streaking into the heads of the two remaining Orcs, their heads bursting into purple flame. Leaving the couple alone surrounded only by the corpses of the Orcs they had just slaughtered. Turning slowly toward each other, the couple moves closer, hugging each other tightly; the battle over for the moment.

A long moment of silence stretching between them before they slowly release each other and with only a smile and a nod then turn. Begining their walk deeper into the Citadel.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can not think of anything to add other then to thank you for giving time to read my introduction and story. I hope it was not to boring, especially the story. I hope to see you in game.
Welcome to the Server!