Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Munar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Kind, friendly, and open minded, that is usually the way i play but sometimes i like to spice it a bit up with making another character with a different personality, like going from an old war veteran to a young but wise druid or magister, or a evil warlord

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark and i speak very well english because my father is english, but my primary language is of course danish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into from one of my friends, he kept ranting that WoW would soon be out and that i had to try it. So i did and since i have also played all the other warcraft games i do know som of the lore in the game

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well it is quite hard finding a good rp private server, most other servers are a bit crapy with very loose rules, so you get a lot of noobs godmoding and stuff. So one of my friends told me about you guys and they way you do it and i was so damn happy because i am very tired of noobs that can rp properly

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well i kind of enjoy every aspect of rp, though i have never tried politics because i usually tend to go with military rp, but in my experience so far i have enjoyed all rp

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favourite race, but my favourite class is warrior. Mainly because i rp a lot with military and that you can so much rp clothes with warriors that fit perfectly. Not that you can't do it with other classes but i find it easier with warriors

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well i do expect to find some rp'ers that are way better than me, and some very good quality rp.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Always be respectful" that is one of my favourites because i have met some real jerks on all the other servers i've been to, sure i can take it if i get in an argument with someone but if the person starts disrespecting me after i get really pissed of, that's one thing i've tried a lot of times because some noob doesn't agree and only think he/she is right and then just turn to be childish and disrespectful

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is Munar Arrelioth, I am a soldier in the Stormwind Army. It is a tradition in my family for the males to join the army as soldiers, I did and my father did and his father before him all the way back to the founding of our bloodline. I have served the king for 20 years, though i am only ranked as sergeant i feel i have accomplished a lot, being stationed all over the world from The Eastern Kingdoms to the icy continent of Northrend. I have written this diary in hope that someone would find it, to hear my last tale.....The tale of us soldiers that died before the mighty Scourge. To you who finds this, please bring the medalion back home to Stormwind for my son Munath, he will understand....And tell my wife I loved her til my dying breath and that i shall meet her in the heavens.

This is Munar Arrelioth sergeant of the 50th legion

-May the light bless you my child

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing more to add
Welcome to the server! Remember that we do expect you to adhere to a level of grammar and spelling on the server, so make sure to capitalize your "I"s and such.