Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vendesa`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'll start off with the traditional introduction. Well I recently started Role Playing about 2 years ago, I found that I usually like games for there story and locations rather than for all that action with no well drawn story and just pure blood shed. Of course with this remark some would see me as a Person with a narrow set of expectations, this is not true. Well, that may have just been me babbling on my likes, now to the traditional introduction! I am Forrest and of age 14, as I said I have been Role Playing for 2 years in WoW, My favorite game of all time has to be Half Life, for its well developed and awesome story. I came from a Server called Freedom along with my good buddy Namenloss and Grathorm, I hope upon joining the Server I can meet some new People and enjoy a good and mature Community, Role Play, at this point, I think is only as good as the attitudes of the Role Players. And though I may seem a tad serious faced in this introduction, I am a good Humored Person.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in America and therefor my Native Language is English.I have no difficulties in my language and I am an individual who strives for being punctuate.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into War-craft when my Cousin introduced me to it and recommended I play it. At first when playing it, Mind you I was young at the time, I said to myself, "Boy this sure does suck." But then I joined an Role Playing server and played around there, and said to myself. "Boy this still does suck." And quit. (Of-course at the time I never thought of role playing on War-craft, I instead did so on a forum.) About a year and a half later my Cousin told me about some mystical places called, "Private servers" And I played on them, I then jumped from one to Another and soon got into Role Playing which I still do to this day.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a stable and mature Community where I may be able to Role Play in an environment where one role plays for the fun of being part of a story rather than adding to your kill list like some game of Modern Warfare. I hope along with this maturity I can meet some cool and new people along the way.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any Role Play with a driving and deep story to go with it really, though When it comes to fighting I like to make it as Epic for both sides as possible, and with Taverns I try to make it as Tavern like as possible, not just sitting around like it's some sort of Highway Rest stop.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't favor class usually, as long as the Class has some extreme limitations I will Role Play it, as for Race it would need to be Humans for their Diversity and free will, and because it's something I rolled IRL. (Ya' see what I di' righ' dere'?)

What are your expectations of this server?:
While Playing on this Serve I am hoping to be welcomed to a mature Community as well as friendly players. As I said before the Role Play is only as good as the Community. Though I'm not just for the Game I hope to meet good and friendly People during my stay here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The first one would be the one on Maturity, and with this Introduction I am assuming it is supposed to determine this as well Grammar skills, but yes the Maturity rule is what draws me the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Due to some issues IRL that need my attention (It's School related) I would prefer that I write this during the Weekend when I have some free time as well as a clear mind. (I'm the kinda person who needs a clear mind to think straight, this may sound like some feckless attempt at avoiding this but I'll just hope my word is taken for it.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! I don't quite understand what you meant by you like classes with extreme restrictions, or like to make your fights epic. If you don't mind, could you explain it to me? Because it seemed like I misread something or, if not, it just sounds kind strange to me for some reason.
Kaghuros Wrote:Welcome! I don't quite understand what you meant by you like classes with extreme restrictions, or like to make your fights epic. If you don't mind, could you explain it to me? Because it seemed like I misread something or, if not, it just sounds kind strange to me for some reason.

I'm unsure if this is the correct way to answer but...

I mean extreme restrictions like. A fire Mage who would be useless in a moist or wet place, being forced to Improvise. By Epic I mean that the fights include development and a good interaction between players.
Oh, okay. I understand now.