Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Scarlet94`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings!

My name is Scarlet and I am 15 years old, I'm basically just an all-around cool person to hang out with.
Haha, nah just kidding...Quite some people have told me that I'm pretty mature for my age in my ways of acting, talking to people and such.
I'm also, really, friendly and calm around pretty much everyone, you'll know there's something wrong when you see me pissed off (God, I feel like I'm posting on some online dating site).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the Netherlands and my primary language is Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hmm...How did I get into Warcraft, well I wasn't really into Warcraft before I got introduced to WoW by a friend in June 2006..And I was pretty young back then, (Even younger than now!) so my view of Warcraft was very different back then...Plus I was more into FPS games back then and didn't care much for RPG's. Anyhow, I quit WoW for about half a year because I really need a break..But I've been back since 3 days ago!

What made you seek our server over others?:
In all honesty, I didn't know of its existance until someone on another private server told me about it, and the many trolls there are sometims working on my nerves..So...I just gave in to the stranger's preachers about that there are no 'noobs' here whatsoever, and decided to check this community out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmm..Well, I like all kinds of roleplay really....I enjoy a conversation in the local tavern, being it either a friendly or a hostile conversation doesn't really matter, I enjoy some action an danger..But not too much though, and I'm also really into Romance RP. But not for cyber, it has to be with a character my character has really grown onto.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really know, exactly...I practically like all races and the interesting stories behind them..
Such as: The creation of dwarves and gnomes by the Titans, the long and fascinating history of the night elves, the orcs and how Thrall lead them towards a better feature and of course the Plague that caused the peasants of the kingdom of Lordaeron to turn into vicious undead.

What are your expectations of this server?:
So far I expect there to be less noob-ish behaviour than on certain other servers, I expect that everyone treats eachother with respect and I expect I can have a great Roleplay time in here!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity and Humility rules appeal to me the most, you really don't see alot of maturity in alot of communities, regardless of what game they are about.
And I've seen alot of people that see -their- character as the main Protagonist, it annoys me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"We only want help from -living- beings."
That's how most people react when Euphrodyte comes along...
Being a Night Elf Death Knight isn't that easy, to her it doesn't make much sense why those peasants don't want her help in the battle against the Scourge.."What did I do wrong?" she thinks, "It's not my fault that I escaped from the grip of the Lich King."
Euphrodyte is standing guard at an Ebon Outpost in Zul'Drak, being alert for any scourge intruders.
She sighs of boredom, "What's wrong?" a Death Knight next to her asks. Euphrodyte mumbles "Nothing...There just barely happened anything here the last few days apart from an unlucky lone geist passing our outpost.."
Suddenly, a Plague Eruptor runs into their direction, moaning.
"What the-"
Just as Euphrodyte realises what has happened, the other Death Knight is being struck down by the Plague Eruptor and they're engaged in a heavy fight.
Euphrodyte quickly looks around and conveniently finds a scythe behind her, she swiftly picks it up and screams while charging into the Plague Eruptor, she jumps in the air while holding her hands over her head with the scythe, and then penetrates it in the back of the monstrocious creature.
The Plague Eruptor moans loud of pain and after a few seconds he falls down on the ground.
The other Death Knight doesn't seem to be in too much pain, "Hehe...You wanted action, right?"
The two chuckle over the event and then go back to their posts.

(I know it's weird but I was in a hurry)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do you like cake?
Welcome to the server!
Welcome to the servar! ;> Another dutchie, hurr.. We'r flooding this server in no time. :mrgreen:

As far as cake concerns.. YES, and my character can actually bake the Delicious Chocolate Cake.. so gimmy a yell when you're hungry. ;)

[item]33924[/item]